Author Topic: Movies NOT on DVD  (Read 168 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Movies NOT on DVD
« on: June 06, 2003, 02:44:59 PM »
For all of the dumb ass shit that they have put on DVD, I thought I'd start a list of movies that should be on DVD.  I still can't believe these are not on DVD yet:

The first 3 Star Wars movies

The 3 Indiana Jones movies

WTF? ? ? ? ?

The Big Bad Ass

Re:Movies NOT on DVD
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2003, 02:55:48 PM »
Lucas signed a major deal with laser disc back in the day. I think I heard that he was holding out at first for them to rise above dvds lol. But now he's waiting till the new trilogy is done being made, then he will dedicate his time to making the original trilogy perfect on dvd transfer. I have no idea about the Indiana Jones moves. Seems to me that there is a shit load of money people are missin out on by keeping these.

I noticed a couple years back that Robin Hood Men In Tights stll wasn't out on dvd. I used to think that movie was hilarious.

bez

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2003, 04:12:38 PM »
indiana jones trilogy will be released on dvd later this year

Hittman2001

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2003, 04:14:45 PM »
The Indian Jones Trilogy is the first thing that popped into my head when i saw this thread...lol

i cant wait for them ;D

The Watcher

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2003, 11:11:35 PM »
there is an indiana jones movie coming out soon to the cinemas, probably waiting for that

starwars will be put onto dvd when all 6 are done .. lucas is waitin for the next one to come out, so he can add some extra/unseen shit to the first 3 to make people want them
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2003, 11:21:34 PM »
Shit, Godfather was another one I couldn't figure out...It just came out a little over a year, maybe 2 years ago....Seems to me like that'd be one of the first movie transfers to DVD they would do.  How could you get any more classic than this?

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2003, 11:54:02 AM »
ya as soon as i saw the post those 2 trylogys popped n my head...... i got sum star wars magazines that show stills from deleted scenes of the first star wars (the 1 with han solo n shit) i hope on the DVD they add these in cuz thad b hella tite the scenes looked cool

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2003, 03:55:47 PM »
the monster squad. that shit was like the goonies with universal monsters. i loved it.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Blood Rain

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • flesh of my flesh, my blood is life
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2003, 06:40:10 PM »
i need a new dvd player lol ;D ;D