Author Topic: yo im just spittin live...just wanna let yall peeps in on my situation  (Read 195 times)

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
listen up, to my lyrical diagnosis, my situation stinks it up like chronic halitosis/
40 ft i did fall, out of a tree 100 ft tall, broke my back  that shits whack but i rose above it all/
1 month hospital stay, by the way, i had a nurse that was gay, kept one eye open  every night and everyday/
survived that shit like richard hatch, went ova to rehab hopin for some hot snatch, but all i got was fat hoes on the fuckin patch/
paralyzed waist down, feelin so fuckin down, coudnt hel;p but cry when the bitch told me with a frown/
u will neva walk again, thought about it and then, with the strength of ten men i battled back and when/
i got outta there, back to school thought they would stare, but i became aware that all everyone did was care and share love to me/
i still be, a mothafuckin OG, reppin the streets of ABB, amazed at the fuckin fine puss-y that surround me/
sometimes life gets hard like a fat lard tryin to do the parallel bars even tho he got sars/
shit, i thank god fo my homies cuz wit-out  them id be nothin but a crippled phony/
a thug in a wheelchair, so dont fuckin stare, ill still slice u up till ur flesh will be everywhere/
cold nights, homies in fights, watch em get smacked and whacked but cant do a thing right/
its hard to live this life on my own, im deep in the game its full blown, so there my soul shown, u all know the lo-low cuz u seen my emotions yo/
i hope one day i can get up on two feet, rise from defeat, but i keep bangin these streets, my homies know me the bitches try an blow me but that shit dont work  like amputees at track meets/
livin life to tha fullest, u knwo how it is, live an die by tha bullet,  gotta handle my biz/
finally,  u feelin me?, cuz i poured my heart on this screen so poeticall-y, angelicly, no stoppin me, if i died would u be missin me?

that shit was straight off tha dome..so its not that great...but thats my story, so yeah...ill hit u peeps with some shit that ill write out, real emotional shit...so stay tuned

peace one
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month

• 'G'
give feedback if u want...just wonderin if yall feel that shit
5 KO's

Ignyte

• 'G'
yeah, your shit is pretty good. would be nice to listen to n shit.
Coz you see at the age of birth, we was contaminated with the caucasions curse/
I dont know what came first, the pententiary or the purse/
But I aint into that crap, I'd rather lay back and start working on my raps/
While you niggas stay strapped, with a hoe on your lap, with a dirty puss and crack/
While I stay intact with my people, and carry the mic which is lethal/

• 'G'
thanks dogg...just tryin to practise all ends of tha spectrum i know

peace.........one
5 KO's

C-Bizz