Author Topic: Snoop killed 'em in Charlotte  (Read 100 times)

Trauma-san

Snoop killed 'em in Charlotte
« on: June 06, 2003, 09:41:09 PM »
Just got back from the Snoop/Chili Peppers show.  Snoop brought Uncle June Bug, Daz, Soopa, DJ Jam, and the snoopadelics with him.... believe it or not, he opened the set with Metallica's Sad But True.  As in, Snoop sang the whole song, and the snoopadelics played backup, it sounded heavier than the metallica version, lol.  Afterwards, snoop was like "I love that rock shit"... I don't know what's got into him, haha.  The snoopadelics jammed on all the songs, making everything louder and crap, they did "From the Chuutch to the palace" with the live band, and at the end, snoop was like "Rock it out a bit for me" and they broke into this HEAAAAAAAVY Metallica/P.O.D. heavy metal version of "from the chuutch".  His band is off the hook, they did gin and juice live too.  Snoop did Sad But True, Deep Cover, Murder was the case, g thang, from the chuutch, beautiful, What's my name, gin and juice, Snoop bounce, Bitch Please, 2 of amerika's most wanted, and a couple jams the band made up with him.  I couldn't believe he did sad but true, damn, that was unexpected.  The chili peppers were good, too, they did all their big songs, and a couple songs THEY made up (fleas was called "Charlotte, North Carolina")... they also covered the beatle's "I've just seen a face"... they got the biggest noise for under the bridge, soul to squeeze, and give it away.