Author Topic: Question for the weed smokers...  (Read 299 times)

budsmokeronly

Re:Question for the weed smokers...
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2003, 10:56:31 AM »
maybe you should take a survey around town on whether or not you should smoke it.  cause you know it is a huge deal, and you don't wanna pick the wrong decision.

Quakaveli

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2003, 11:58:45 AM »
iight..nothing serious...I jus wanted to know...

iight..i found some weed last night in my coat pocket..and I aint wore it in like a year and a half...or so.. so um...u think the weed would be better/and gotten stronger??...or do u think it deemed down,cuz it's been sittin there so long?..or whut?..i didn't smoke it yet..

P.S. Theres no such thing as bad??/expired weed is it??..lol

LOL...yeah cahrlier brown knows his shiyt...it loses a little bit of potency, probably tastes shitty, and might have mould on it...but moulds not necessarily a bad thing, it actually makes weed a little more potent :o

I did that once kinda,,,I smuggled some herb in my pocket from India, like a nickel, but it was some pretty weak weed cuz I jus cut it off plants, lol, but anyway it was like 4 months old, I got high for like an hour and thats it, lol :D

PLANT

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2003, 01:32:06 PM »
Havnt you smoke this shit yet?///  Fucking blaze that shit up and stop thinking about whether its gona get you high or not.... 8)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2003, 04:11:30 PM »
maybe you should take a survey around town on whether or not you should smoke it.  cause you know it is a huge deal, and you don't wanna pick the wrong decision.

Ya while your out there ask the police if its good.. Im sure they'll tell ya.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous