Author Topic: *Extinction - Indy  (Read 202 times)

Inspectah

*Extinction - Indy
« on: June 09, 2003, 03:22:40 PM »
*Sinister* dont threaten me with your "or i'll take action" shit/
I couldnt give a fuck if your cru material your blackmail dont stick/
*Sinister* you have as bout as much authority over me as cartmen/
If you soon claim to not have a problem with me, why start then?/
*Sinister* i'll put on my keys what ever the fuck i wanna/
No-one else comes running with complaints, but you always gonna?/
Also dont tell me to take the fucking ELITE sig outta my space/
If ya dont like me as a cru member, fuck you then stay outta my face/
I dont know why you frunting, when i never really labelled you guilty of anything/
You come with full guns blaing, an intro music, and i aint even stepped in the ring/
Now i couldnt give a fuck what ya'll say i couldnt care if im the most hated/
I couldnt care less anymore if you always thought that i viewed my self highly-rated/
All i can say to ya'll is you can say what you like, all i want is feedback on style/
Not what not to put in my keystyles, i put it down to what i've bin through for a while/
My ryhming just reflects how i've been feeling lately in life and in general/
Now i guess its affected my battling talent, and my overall rating and rap credential/
Natural talent is what i once had, to my skill in winning and elevating, it was essential/
Goodbye and goodluck, i'll see you all around/
Anytime you hear "INDY'S BACK" ya'll remember my sound!/

Feedback Appreciated...

You heard it here.. *OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM KEYSTYLE*

Peace to ya'll.. ~ 1 ~

« Last Edit: June 09, 2003, 03:23:37 PM by Indy »

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:*Extinction - Indy
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2003, 04:03:01 PM »

Natural talent is what i once had, to my skill in winning and elevating, it was essential/

lol.. you and talent dont belong in the same sentence..

that is unless there is not, or never had, or non-existent was in it.

what.. now you want us to say, "oh indy, your so good, come back, please stay."
fuck that man.. im glad your gone.. go visit a psychologist.

and why are you runnin? you think you can do a diss verse and just run?

pussy.. if you were a minimal keystyler you would at least stay and let me drop a response verse but ya just retired, it aint worth it. you are conceited as fuck and i was opposed to lettin u in elite in the first place. your weak.. a disgrace to white emcees.. and one of the worsy keystyle battlers here.

for a last hurrah we could have a battle.. im down.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Inspectah

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2003, 04:19:33 PM »

lol.. you and talent dont belong in the same sentence..

that is unless there is not, or never had, or non-existent was in it.

what.. now you want us to say, "oh indy, your so good, come back, please stay."
fuck that man.. im glad your gone.. go visit a psychologist.

and why are you runnin? you think you can do a diss verse and just run?

pussy.. if you were a minimal keystyler you would at least stay and let me drop a response verse but ya just retired, it aint worth it. you are conceited as fuck and i was opposed to lettin u in elite in the first place. your weak.. a disgrace to white emcees.. and one of the worsy keystyle battlers here.

for a last hurrah we could have a battle.. im down.

lol.. your down and can stay down.. lol stupid fuck, and ya can say what ya like... blah blah disgrace to white emcees.. blah blah.. how the u think im white or black?? shows how much you fucking no..So because i've retired that means you cant post a response?? No fool... do what ya fucking like, looks like somebody took it seriously... good coz ya all fucking mouth lol... opposed to me joining elite.. pffffffffftttttt compared to me your nobody. you just fucking started in the peewee section when i was a vet.. fuckin dick lol.. ya and i would say you are better... but like i say i have been better.. and i am better! your just someone who's fresh on WCC.. lol So ya gone leave ELITE? awwwww bless ya.. shows how much of a hero you are dont it, being mr.high and mighty.. lol *hey im sinister, im scaryyyyyyyyyy.... watch me reply with a complaint and a few disses* lol. and me physcologist.. nah i am the fuckin physcologist.. and compared to your keystyles being alll fucking hyped up.. you have a lot to learn about good keystylers, you just on PMT permenatley to even consider anybody who uses wanker and sinister in the same sentence... lol

ooooooh an just for the record.. you say im runnin? you see me runnin? ermm .. no im right here, so step up and dont be a fucking talker all your lil computer-geeked life.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2003, 04:23:41 PM by Indy »

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2003, 04:38:32 PM »
I dont even have to argue that..

you've exposed yourself with your own ignorance.

ill post a response verse sooner or later.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2003, 04:39:39 PM by ·SiNiStEr· »

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

TheSheriff

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2003, 05:43:17 PM »
Sinister, you just lost a whole lot of my respect for you with your immature response.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2003, 08:47:45 PM »
Sinister, you just lost a whole lot of my respect for you with your immature response.

owen.. howz that.. he thinks he's god.

im not gonna argue with ya though.. if yall wanna hate, feel free.

thats how we do..

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2003, 03:47:16 AM »
*You heard it here.. *OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM KEYSTYLE*

The 4th time i think this has been said man... I know you'll be back lol

compared to me your nobody. you just fucking started in the peewee section when i was a vet..

I aint takin sides or nethin here but Indy, i dont think your a vet here really... You joined here say Sept time last year (im not sure) but i bin here jus unda a year n half (somehtin like dat) and i dont go screamin im a vet. Cause i dont belive i am... The same as i dont believe u r.

To the keystyle it was nice.. flowed well... I would like to see a sinister response..

and i know you'll be back lol

TheSheriff

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2003, 07:07:12 AM »
Sinister, so anyone who found your response immature is "hating"? Gareefa says it was a good keystyle; I say it was a good keystyle.

Only you said it wans't, and that's because you're trying to score points.

bez

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2003, 07:11:59 AM »
Don't leave man, just drop rhmyes when ya want to.  Like me I dont care now if nobody looks at my shit.  Just do it for yourself.  

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2003, 02:52:57 PM »
shit what up wit yall, this board is suppose to be hype, makes yall battle, if that ain't your thing then fuck what ya heard an drop ur freestyles an take Bez's idea yo, don't get all dramatic and quit or run ur mouth, what is this days of our livez an shit, haha fuck man, yall better hit the battle board and settle your differences

peaze
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2003, 02:58:44 PM »
shit what up wit yall, this board is suppose to be hype, makes yall battle, if that ain't your thing then fuck what ya heard an drop ur freestyles an take Bez's idea yo, don't get all dramatic and quit or run ur mouth, what is this days of our livez an shit, haha fuck man, yall better hit the battle board and settle your differences

peaze

he refuses to battle.. if he makes a thread with his verse on battle board.. ill respond.

im not gonna participate if hes just gonna run.. besides i would rather not waste some of my shit.. especially with the cup comin up. nah mean.

and owen.. we all have our opinions.. i critiqued his verse, and if you want to insult me for my opinion.. then i have nothing to do other than accept it.

thats how we do..