Author Topic: yo Agua got banned....????  (Read 333 times)

Don Seer

Re:yo Agua got banned....????
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2003, 12:06:26 AM »
he made a grip of threads tryin to get me to ban him... being a attention whore. lol

but i didnt... he nuked the acct himself.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
AGUA....banned...lmao
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2003, 02:18:07 PM »
LOL...the gay dudes gone....last night he made like 20 ...really strange threads in here(there gone now)...i seriously think he was admitting being gay....he posted this really gay looking pic of ja rule...now he's gone....lol  good ridance 8)

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2003, 02:21:58 PM »
im sure that was his way of coming out of the closet...about being a homosexual...one of his last threads...had this straight up....gay looking pic of ja rule...then he made like bunch of junk threads....good ridance  8)

by the way seer...didnt see this tread and made one of my own...delete it or lock it

Duncan1

Re:AGUA....banned...lmao
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2003, 04:42:47 PM »
More like 10 thread......but none of them were as gay as the one you just started when another 'AGUA ban' related thread exist.

No offense
« Last Edit: June 11, 2003, 04:53:51 PM by Agent Mulder »

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2003, 09:45:04 AM »
im sure that was his way of coming out of the closet...about being a homosexual...one of his last threads...had this straight up....gay looking pic of ja rule...then he made like bunch of junk threads....good ridance  8)

by the way seer...didnt see this tread and made one of my own...delete it or lock it

Just a question verbal...have you ever had another nick here ?>

sometimes it gets confusing...and the good riddance is a bit harsh...he may have fucd up at the end but he was generally well respected...helped people out and spoke knowledge and truth

pZ

Quakaveli

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2003, 12:09:30 PM »

sometimes it gets confusing...and the good riddance is a bit harsh...he may have fucd up at the end but he was generally well respected...helped people out and spoke knowledge and truth

pZ

He was a queer, plain and simple...USA hater, Wack joke maker, I mean I mean just HORRIBLE doesnt begin to diss the jokes he made.  Of course the fact I had beef with him doesnt affect my feelings towards him :D

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2003, 02:35:07 PM »

pZ
i was verbalassaulta then got banned...then came back as kingMAC....then when everybody figured me out...change back to my og name  8)