Author Topic: Yo Krimson  (Read 284 times)

Jac

Re:Yo Krimson
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2003, 11:05:00 PM »
Is it just me or is this guy "Krimson" obbsessed with the eastcoast? I mean this cat is always makin these eastcoast threads and shit, Always talkin about there music, I mean look at his avatar. Hes from Cali but rides on new yorks dick like he wishes he was born there. Why doesn't this fukin groupie just move to brooklyn, so he wouln't be ashamed of the westcoast any more longer.

Why don't you mind your business?  I live on the Westcoast...does that mean I have to feel their shit more than the East..."I'll dickryde the West cause I live here"  Just shut the fuck up and listen to whatever music you want and I'll listen to whatever music I want...

Ok doggie, aren't u that cat that had a talib kweli pic?? I was readin ur post and u seemed more enthusiastic about the east more than anything.....Face it cuzz, u hate the westcoast. U wish u was born in NY.

"All these West Coast cowards ridin New York dick" - Westside connection

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2003, 11:07:38 PM »
Is it just me or is this guy "Krimson" obbsessed with the eastcoast? I mean this cat is always makin these eastcoast threads and shit, Always talkin about there music, I mean look at his avatar. Hes from Cali but rides on new yorks dick like he wishes he was born there. Why doesn't this fukin groupie just move to brooklyn, so he wouln't be ashamed of the westcoast any more longer.

Why don't you mind your business?  I live on the Westcoast...does that mean I have to feel their shit more than the East..."I'll dickryde the West cause I live here"  Just shut the fuck up and listen to whatever music you want and I'll listen to whatever music I want...

Ok doggie, aren't u that cat that had a talib kweli pic?? I was readin ur post and u seemed more enthusiastic about the east more than anything.....Face it cuzz, u hate the westcoast. U wish u was born in NY.

I feel their music...Ok dogg, what's your fucking point...I like the West too, would it make you feel better if I put a pic of a Westcoast artist in my avatar?  Dam dogg, why does it matter to you anyway?  Mind your own fucking business

Jac

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2003, 11:10:45 PM »

I feel their music...Ok dogg, what's your fucking point...I like the West too, would it make you feel better if I put a pic of a Westcoast artist in my avatar?  Dam dogg, why does it matter to you anyway?  Mind your own fucking business

relax homo. Im just here to talk hiphop, but it bothers me when i see someone from the west disrespecting westcoast music. I could see your not even a fan of westcoast, shit why do u bother to post here then??

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2003, 11:13:23 PM »

relax homo. Im just here to talk hiphop, but it bothers me when i see someone from the west disrespecting westcoast music. I could see your not even a fan of westcoast, shit why do u bother to post here then??

I don't understand why people hate cause of someone else's taste of music, yes I like westcoast shit...but I like East more...Is there a problem with that?  It's like saying people from other countries can't listen to Rap because its American shit....and sayin they gotta listen to music from their country....thats ignorant...

Jac

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2003, 11:16:23 PM »
Why do u get so offensive so easily? Why did you knock my karma that fast. Are you insecure??? relax guy, its just a message board.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2003, 11:20:09 PM »
Why do u get so offensive so easily? Why did you knock my karma that fast. Are you insecure??? relax guy, its just a message board.

Nice answer to what I said....

Jac

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2003, 11:23:55 PM »
Its alright. Even tho you knocked my karma down, i just got +2 karma. I was -2 now im at 0....you givin me bad karma didn't work..lol.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2003, 11:24:59 PM »
Its alright. Even tho you knocked my karma down, i just got +2 karma. I was -2 now im at 0....you givin me bad karma didn't work..lol.

What did you do?  Ask people on AIM to up your karma?  LMAO

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2003, 11:38:59 PM »

Hehe....someone's been takin' mine down a lot lately.....I don't know who I'm making mad :)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2003, 11:42:04 PM »

Hehe....someone's been takin' mine down a lot lately.....I don't know who I'm making mad :)

lol.... mines been up and down lately..... but whats up with jomes?? first it was on line 20.... now its down to 4 lmao
p.s im not a karma freak, its just interesting when ur bored

kick ass album

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2003, 11:42:15 PM »

Just upped your karma...It ain't me dogg lol

Ps. Mine's been goin down a lot too...someone's really occupied with this Karma shit  :D
« Last Edit: June 12, 2003, 11:43:45 PM by Krimson »