Author Topic: who produced "Bacc On The Blocc"? maybe it was Big Hollis  (Read 181 times)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
who produced "Bacc On The Blocc"? maybe it was Big Hollis
« on: June 10, 2003, 06:54:44 PM »
who produced "Bacc On The Blocc"? maybe it was Big Hollis.... cuz on Bad Azzs new cd the beats sound kinda like that so maybe it was him.... nething official?

budsmokeronly

Re:who produced "Bacc On The Blocc"? maybe it was Big Hollis
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2003, 07:07:34 PM »
I didn't think anything on Bad Azz album was as bad as this beat.  Plus I can't see tha eastsidaz workin wit big hollis.

goldie loc: yo, snoop, we gonna get big hollis to lace us a track, cool?

snoop:  A sac town producer?  Nigga u crazy, why would we use a producer here on the westcoast when we can fly out to NY and pick up a neptunes or timbaland beat.  That juss does not make sense!!!  That just does not make any sense at all!!!  Shit, u think I haven't thought of that already, hell I already got like 10 beats from warren sittin in my closet.

Goldie: aight whatever u say, u tha BOSS!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2003, 07:08:05 PM »
jwonder from TVT Records said some dude named joseph produced it
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2003, 10:20:18 PM »
Isnoop:  A sac town producer?  Nigga u crazy, why would we use a producer here on the westcoast when we can fly out to NY and pick up a neptunes or timbaland beat.  That juss does not make sense!!!  That just does not make any sense at all!!!  Shit, u think I haven't thought of that already, hell I already got like 10 beats from warren sittin in my closet.

;DLOL

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2003, 02:01:14 PM »
This is the song that i posted about like two weeks ago that I thought was a Neptunes beat. Does anybody see why I thought so now? Even the radio person thought it was Neptunes.

Kaidy

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2003, 05:11:33 PM »
whoever produced it, they did a crappy job. the song sucks, probably the worst eastsidaz song i've ever heard

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2003, 06:25:56 PM »
i totally disagree ............this song is blazin.......to me this song is hella tight specially if u bumpin this with that tight ass bass!!! snoops chorus can get a little annoying........but tray dee and goldie spit some dope verses with this crazy beat.........it does sound like a neptunes beat!! this song is blazing!!!!!!!!

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2003, 08:52:15 PM »
i totally disagree ............this song is blazin.......to me this song is hella tight specially if u bumpin this with that tight ass bass!!! snoops chorus can get a little annoying........but tray dee and goldie spit some dope verses with this crazy beat.........it does sound like a neptunes beat!! this song is blazing!!!!!!!!

its ok tray dee and goldie did spit some nice verses on it though

gFuNkA

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2003, 12:31:17 AM »
whoever produced it, they did a crappy job. the song sucks, probably the worst eastsidaz song i've ever heard

yeah...terrible song...it hurts my ears.