Author Topic: is it me, or is Royce bringen' the first....  (Read 348 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
is it me, or is Royce bringen' the first....
« on: June 12, 2003, 11:15:38 PM »
is Royce bringen' the first worthy diss trackz ever for EM to face?....untill now EM dealt witha bunch of rookies....
« Last Edit: June 12, 2003, 11:16:08 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Re:is it me, or is Royce bringen' the first....
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2003, 11:39:26 PM »
^^^Agreed.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2003, 11:51:31 PM »
Yeah that's some true shit...puttin Em to the test here...

The Watcher

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2003, 01:03:27 AM »
Everlast isn't a rookie, just not a battle rapper
ICP, well..

he wont reply to Royce or Pacewon since it's too close to home for him
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2003, 01:11:03 AM »

Kinda true kinda not..
Em' really hasn't done to well when it comes to true threat's from people..
he never really responded to Canibus besides a couple of lil' shot's at him, he never really adressed, Dialated people, Cj mack or Tha Row.
To many people to lil' time is my opinion...

But alot of people wanna see this guy end.
Let's see how long Em decides to go this round (vs) Royce.
Hatesrats 2oooTre

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2003, 05:43:53 AM »
The diss tracks from Royce is awesome,thats some real diss shit right there,I think Em will have a problem to top for example "Malcom X"

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2003, 06:22:36 AM »
dilated peoples fucked him up... evidence was bomb

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2003, 06:27:40 AM »
Eminem has no excuse for not responding to Royce.  I can see why he wouldn't bother with Death Row, Pacewon, Canibus or some others but Royce is respectable MC and not some no-name rapper.  This is worthy of a response.

Jome

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2003, 10:28:00 PM »
Eminem has no excuse for not responding to Royce.  I can see why he wouldn't bother with Death Row, Pacewon, Canibus or some others but Royce is respectable MC and not some no-name rapper.  This is worthy of a response.

Damn, I always agree with you..  ;D

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2003, 02:50:26 AM »
As a battle this would be much better than his current beefs with Murda Inc and Benzino, as the other side will actually have a chance of winning. If Em was able to defeat Royce and then Dilated Peoples then I think he would gain a hell of a lot more respect on the streets once more, cause those two are true hiphop artists. I think a live battle with Canibus would be amazing though, after watching 8 Mile I really wanna actually see Eminem battling someone in real life live cause that would be dope as hell.

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2003, 04:13:19 AM »
As a battle this would be much better than his current beefs with Murda Inc and Benzino, as the other side will actually have a chance of winning. If Em was able to defeat Royce and then Dilated Peoples then I think he would gain a hell of a lot more respect on the streets once more, cause those two are true hiphop artists. I think a live battle with Canibus would be amazing though, after watching 8 Mile I really wanna actually see Eminem battling someone in real life live cause that would be dope as hell.

I dont think he will battle Canibus live.. He prolly thinks hes too big for that.

As for royce being his first worth opponent.. I dont think thats the case... Amoung the real hiphop fans we should know that Dilated Peoples takin' shots was worthy of a response.. Althou there was a cople of shots at them on Quitter and Girls.

I think em should drop this Murder Inc thing now.. Ja has been killed on wax and doesnt need to be embarassed anymore. I reckon Em's retaliation will have to be very hard to match some of the shit royce has been throwin this way. But dont overlook D12 either... They're involved in this as much as eminem.

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2003, 10:05:20 AM »
Em is too scared to respond back, because he knows Royce would make him look stupid...and Royce already destroyed D12...IMO

S.G.V.

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2003, 10:20:35 AM »
canibus is no-name?...pacewon used to collab with em...hows he no name?...eminem only tries to battle people he THINKS he can take out...really...hes never murdered anyone in a battle...he may have won...but just by a little...for being this great battle rapper...he fuck sucks...

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2003, 10:42:26 AM »
anyone he thinks he doesn't have a chance at murdering them he won't go all out and diss them.

case in point:royce, pace, evidence, bis.

he just throws jabs like hes not afraid to battle them..in reality he doesn't really want it.

hes too busy trying to perfect his flow to care about lyrics anyway it seems like..i want the old em back..at least then he was willing to battle someone like cage...
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2003, 10:49:09 AM »
canibus is no-name?...pacewon used to collab with em...hows he no name?...eminem only tries to battle people he THINKS he can take out...really...hes never murdered anyone in a battle...he may have won...but just by a little...for being this great battle rapper...he fuck sucks...

The reason he hasn't responded to Canibus (what I believe) is because he hasn't said anything that would warrant a real response. Canibus has to take the first real shot here with a proper dis track not these little shots here and there and the indirect disses. Eminem even said he didn’t know what the fuck Canibus was doing with C True Hollywood Stories and the shit on that was just too stupid to even acknowledge.

Pacewon is a relative no-name and his diss track was horrible, so there was no response needed.

He should have responded to Evidence cause he came at him good with "Searching For Bobby Fisher" but I think the reason is cause the beef was squashed shortly after.