Author Topic: is it me, or is Royce bringen' the first....  (Read 344 times)

S.G.V.

Re:is it me, or is Royce bringen' the first....
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2003, 11:04:24 AM »
canibus is no-name?...pacewon used to collab with em...hows he no name?...eminem only tries to battle people he THINKS he can take out...really...hes never murdered anyone in a battle...he may have won...but just by a little...for being this great battle rapper...he fuck sucks...

The reason he hasn't responded to Canibus (what I believe) is because he hasn't said anything that would warrant a real response. Canibus has to take the first real shot here with a proper dis track not these little shots here and there and the indirect disses. Eminem even said he didn’t know what the fuck Canibus was doing with C True Hollywood Stories and the shit on that was just too stupid to even acknowledge.

Pacewon is a relative no-name and his diss track was horrible, so there was no response needed.

He should have responded to Evidence cause he came at him good with "Searching For Bobby Fisher" but I think the reason is cause the beef was squashed shortly after.
canibus is a worthy battle rapper...he went toe to toe with ll...and even tho he lost...he still looked better than eminem did in his battles...pacewon...well i guess you can call him a no namer...hes underground...but he shouldnt be a no namer to eminem...since em once was a close homie...as for ev...em knew...he cant see ev in rappin or on the boards...

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2003, 11:38:20 AM »
canibus is a worthy battle rapper...he went toe to toe with ll...and even tho he lost...he still looked better than eminem did in his battles...

Hell ya he's a worthy battle rapper, he took out LL Cool J (I can't comprehend how he lost that) but you can flip it around and say that Canibus is scared to battle Eminem.  Em has given out warning shots and little jabs but Canibus just responds with shit like this, for example:

Anybody better than Bis must be a hoax
Black man NO, what about the great white ho?
What? Man you must be sniffin' the great white coke
Don't you that's like Gary Comb, I'm fightin' a hulk
Still not even quite that close
A great mic fight in ya rubber dingi boat 50 miles out from the coast
What the fuck is the maddness with you
I beat you black and blue, then I give the tablet the true
Better yet I put a tattoo of me on you
A 10 by 10 ceelo go neon blue
The most theatrical MC battle of all time
I rip jackers like you, you know my call sign
Kill a cobra, stick hooker over behovin'
Motorise auto gyros with sycamore rotors
Hydrogen peroxide, gaseous vapors
Technically these words shouldn't even rhyme off paper
In theory, for every soul that can hear me I'ma blaze them
In practical practice my style's even greater
Can't you see what I'm spittin'? Can't you here the difference?
Compared to me you're energetically inefficient

He'll start off like he's going to go at him but trails off with some nonsense that could be directed at anyone.

Jome

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2003, 10:29:42 PM »
canibus is a worthy battle rapper...he went toe to toe with ll...and even tho he lost...

You just lost all of smartass's respect.. lol

KVB

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2003, 02:37:58 AM »
I agree, but due to their past, I think Em is trying to resolve the situation in a peaceful manner. Em has more than enough with Ja Rule and Murder Inc. at the moment, I doubt he'll want to start a new war with Royce, who has been such a close friend of his. This Em/D12/Royce beef is just stupid, they should squash it quick.

I don't consider Canibus worthy of a response from Em, but if he can dedicate two full songs to Benzino then why not.

The Watcher

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2003, 03:09:52 AM »
Em said he won't respond to Royce, strictly for the fact that Royce was like a brother to him, that shit is too close to his heart.

Anyone who thinks Evidence comes close to Em in terms of skills needs to jump off the hater-wagon and come back to reality. Evidence is a dope MC, but he won't see Em in a battle or on a song

Pacewon, he's dope, but he ain't seein Young Zee let alone Em

Canibus, he's dope too. He needs to focus on making a good album before going for the industry's top dog
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2003, 05:50:55 AM »
em kinda dissed Royce on the conspiracy...that "rhinestones shines so bright at night,after a few shots of extacy aint that right?ROOOOYYYY"

NewJack

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2003, 09:33:47 AM »
Canibus has Rip the Jacker comin' out, so we'll see if he steps up to the plate this time. Unless the beef was squashed privately, which I highly doubt, I think Em will have a track or two dedicated to him on the new album.

Jome

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2003, 04:00:36 PM »
Anyone who thinks Evidence comes close to Em in terms of skills needs to jump off the hater-wagon and come back to reality. Evidence is a dope MC, but he won't see Em in a battle or on a song

Aint that the truth.