Author Topic: Post-Stalker on this board  (Read 224 times)

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Post-Stalker on this board
« on: July 26, 2001, 05:43:45 AM »
There is a post stalker on this board.......*pause*..........and he goes by the name of...........*pause*..........Bad_Seed.

*scary type voice* So far he has only been stalking my posts. But wot he does is terrible. He follows where-ever you post and once you make a post he is right there to make a comment on wot you posted. He os sp scary even The Imcredible Hul is scared of him (notice the slight sarcasm).

I just though I'd tell ya'll incase you are his next victim. He comes and starts beefing with  you and telling you not very birght (how hurtfull huh? <--sarcasm is a great thing) and then he tries to get you to leave this board.

If you see this personn beware because I hear the catz downtown are looking fo rhim because he owes them a carton of milk. So I just though I'd tell ya'll incase you ever bump into him. Remember *scary type voice* Bad_Seed is the name, post stalking is his game.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
Re: Post-Stalker on this board
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2001, 06:01:15 AM »
shut up you scottish git

*another bitch slap to the face*

you got knocked the fuck out again man*

gimme all yor jewellery and money.............yeh i got his dole money this time....

*walks off in amusement for a double jack daniels and coke*
2i love you dont ever fucking question that, that's why we'll probably never get along, if i was better at finding the right words to say i wouldnt need to write these mothafuckin songs" / Atmosphere -'Dont ever fucking question that'

It's too much weight to be juggling
who do you picture when you think about struggling
Kids in the bed, no food stomach bubbilin
or Niggas in the E-class heavy drug smugglin / Xzibit - At the speed of life

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2001, 06:05:10 AM »
I   A M   T H E   P O S T   S T A L K E R  

LOL u'z a fool fo shiz

im not gonna tell you again

go away now im a drop this shit cos i aint got the time or the patience for yo pathetic whinin lil scottish ass...fuck you...now shut up...

peace  
2i love you dont ever fucking question that, that's why we'll probably never get along, if i was better at finding the right words to say i wouldnt need to write these mothafuckin songs" / Atmosphere -'Dont ever fucking question that'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2001, 06:09:23 AM »
*shouts* Watch out folks. There he is above. Now slowly move to the door and exit this place while I put him in his place.

*raise my fist*

Bad_Seed "Please don't hurt me. I'm only a little boy who walks around stalking you sir because I am a snobby english homo who gets raped from his dad so I jsut follow you around because you are Scottish and I wish I were you"

N-Imy "Oh do you now. Who cares. You english fuck" *punch(x100)*

Bad_Seed lays left for dead with a pool of blood around him.

N-Imy "That'll teach that motherfucker to stalk me again"

This is the true version of the story and not as the one posted above by the beaten up Bad_Seed. Aosl wot Bad_Seed does not realise that he said us Scottish cannot speak english properly but he himslef has just used a word that originated from Scotland. Yes you guessed it the word git. So obviously Bad_Seed should slap himself in the face with summin cause he just made a fool out of himself by using the word git.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2001, 06:14:04 AM »
Bad_Seed =
go away now im a drop this shit cos i aint got the time or the patience for yo pathetic whinin lil scottish ass...fuck you...now shut up...

YOu say you ain't got time for me because I am a whinin (another word that originated from Scotland, that's two in one day after saying us Scots can't speak english properly) scottish ass and you asked me to shut up.

Well i carried this on to see how far you would go. Because it just goes to show how imature you are when you start calling me a dumb fuck and that just because I said I didn't like "Big Pun" and "A Tribe Called Quest" so it show's how you still ahve a lot of growing up to do and shows how you still need to learn to respect other peoples views and opinions. Seeing how you have dropped it I may aswell now because wot you started beefing with me over was really something childish.

Also you keep asking me to go. Go where? Cause I ain't leaving this board unless I get banned. You are the one who started this beef so if it is any1 who should go it is you.

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2001, 06:17:50 AM »
shut up...sikotic...lock this topic plz..and ban this dude...PLZ SHUT UP AND STOP POSTIN BULLSHIT...you get dissed by most people get the picture, pack yo bags and fuck off...yor not funny either...and anywayz i jacced u first...nuff said...peace

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2001, 06:30:03 AM »
I think some1 is getting a bit annoyed. YOu say most people hate on me. Well so far I know the people tha th8 on me. Let's see, there's you and you and the other person..eh...you and again you.

Also you say you robbed me first. Robbed me how?

Also you tell me tu please shut up and stop posting bullshit. Well considering you are doing exactly the same, since oyu are asking me to get banned, dont that mean you should be banned aswell.

Also it is Overseer you need to ask to ban people. And again (I am repeating myself) where are you going? cause i ain't leaving this site. I can talk sense with many people except you cause all you wanna do is reply to me posts and blether shit. And last but not least you say I'm not funny. But my intentions are never to be funny. I made that clear in a few posts back. I don't intend to be funny and if I am it is done by accident.

So yeah Sikotic lock up this post

Top-Dogg2001

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Stillmatic
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2001, 08:26:44 AM »
This is some bullshit. Lock this shit. I really can't stand this cat n-imy.
Picture yourself crushin Xzibit with your tough talk,
thats like Christopher Reeve doin' the crip walk.- Xzibit

Suicidal, High I'm smoking so much la,
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky-
Nas

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2001, 09:39:55 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Don't get mad at N-Imy, it's true. You always got shit to say to him.

But no beefs on the board. I'm gonna lock it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE