Author Topic: WCC Cup... SiNiStEr vs. Bez  (Read 1269 times)

Juda

• Lil Geezy
  • Chyo
Re:WCC Cup... SiNiStEr vs. Bez
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2003, 07:44:13 AM »
 be calm guys

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2003, 11:28:08 AM »
You jealous of my shit, thats why you can't understand my rhymin, You be crying sayin your researchin my verses, but no results you findin//
Got losses to Kali, Illicit, Xearo, TimeLock, Tone and R~A, add Bez to that list as the last cos I'm servin you like an overheard smash//
I do admit that your shits seem natural an certainly alarmin, but I put the G in geological so fuck that old man Darwin//
Call me white, call me Brit, I got this verse for protection, I'm the one and only origin of species by means of natural selection//(1)
How can you even skit my country when you speak my language, You ain't no Vet Among Vets to my your below average//
Battle record 11-6, make it 11-7, or maybe 7-11 cos you belong in the gUtTa, keepin the isles tidy seperating the margarine from butter//
I'm the professor of biology that can now relax cos I've finished ya, Seems like game-set-match I've saved the ecology from the kiddy feelin minister//
I'm switching your letters, removing the i then n, makin sister out your name and pullin down that skirt you in//
Stick to playing tennis cos stud its over, bet you a little girl on the court just like kourvicova//
So listen here sister I have and will write all my own shit so go figure, oh one more thing, dam man I forgot to say nigga, nigga!//

1)  Book that was wrote by Darwin

How long have you been writting because i see no multis no wordplay ... if i'm not mistaken no punches and some weak disses
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

.:-S-kill-Z-:.   ....  .:-S-kill-Z-:.

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2003, 11:31:51 AM »
i expected better from sin. to
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

.:-S-kill-Z-:.   ....  .:-S-kill-Z-:.

bez

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2003, 11:48:34 AM »
You jealous of my shit, thats why you can't understand my rhymin, You be crying sayin your researchin my verses, but no results you findin//
Got losses to Kali, Illicit, Xearo, TimeLock, Tone and R~A, add Bez to that list as the last cos I'm servin you like an overheard smash//
I do admit that your shits seem natural an certainly alarmin, but I put the G in geological so fuck that old man Darwin//
Call me white, call me Brit, I got this verse for protection, I'm the one and only origin of species by means of natural selection//(1)
How can you even skit my country when you speak my language, You ain't no Vet Among Vets to my your below average//
Battle record 11-6, make it 11-7, or maybe 7-11 cos you belong in the gUtTa, keepin the isles tidy seperating the margarine from butter//
I'm the professor of biology that can now relax cos I've finished ya, Seems like game-set-match I've saved the ecology from the kiddy feelin minister//
I'm switching your letters, removing the i then n, makin sister out your name and pullin down that skirt you in//
Stick to playing tennis cos stud its over, bet you a little girl on the court just like kourvicova//
So listen here sister I have and will write all my own shit so go figure, oh one more thing, dam man I forgot to say nigga, nigga!//

1)  Book that was wrote by Darwin

How long have you been writting because i see no multis no wordplay ... if i'm not mistaken no punches and some weak disses

What u mean no wordplay, as far as multis and shit goes I dont think that shit helps to make a verse better.  Read my verse the flow is dope, the punches are to him and about him.  His verse had nottin on me at all.  I hardly battle at all. I wud say I have droppeda around 5 battle verse b4.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2003, 12:34:43 PM »
I thought both verses were alright, but in my opinion Bez's was better cause he actually did diss Sinister whereas Sinister's verse could have been talking about anybody. I thought the main problem with Bez's was all that listing the names of the people and Sinister's battle record figures cause that sort of fucked up the flow of it a bit, but overall it was tight.

Yo Bez, whats up with your ginger friend on the right? And the Liverpool fan looks like his shirt is like three sizes to small or some shit.

bez

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2003, 03:05:31 PM »
I thought both verses were alright, but in my opinion Bez's was better cause he actually did diss Sinister whereas Sinister's verse could have been talking about anybody. I thought the main problem with Bez's was all that listing the names of the people and Sinister's battle record figures cause that sort of fucked up the flow of it a bit, but overall it was tight.

Yo Bez, whats up with your ginger friend on the right? And the Liverpool fan looks like his shirt is like three sizes to small or some shit.

I aint here to explain my pic dawg

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2003, 04:10:10 PM »
Thats what seperates us lad.  U r saying you wud fuck me up but its all bullshit to me kid.  For a start I don't know you in person, and I dont think I want to know you in person.  You are saying newbies this newbies that, I have been droppin keystyles and the odd battles verse for longer than I can remember and you are obviously a little kid saying shit over the Internet.  

Truth is if you saw me in the street you wouldent fuck me up at all because you would proberly be scared and you proberly wouldent be able to.  Hell yer thats me sitting down on that picture.  So what?  Thats the same guy that gets a girl everytime he goes out, thats the guy who has so many friends I have a hall booked out for my 18th that holds over 200 people.  You know what I mean, dont be starting shit mate because I have been thru all this I am harder than you over the Internet shit before with NIK and other peeps and to be honest it don't get ya n e where.

You ain't gettin hated on at all lad your bringing shit on yourself "and i own yall fucken asses via this shit so im cool", whats that about.  Your battle record is 11-6 so its quite obvious that you OWN nobody.  Instead of coming on and reading my verse and postig up "Yo bez that was a nice verse mate, good luck" you come on posting excuses and shit, excuses before the battle has even been judged.  

This is what I mean by bullshit mate, you are the defenition of bullshit.  Your verse didn't diss me in one bit, you care to much about what I am spitting instead of concentrating on yourself, and you think your the don. You aint the don of shit, you said you are white yourself so why u got a problem if I say nigga. lol. Foolish.  I basically said it in my rhyme to piss you off, look at you getting all stressed behind your computer screen because I used a bad word, lol your a joke lad.  Just chill out.

Why you think I keep that picture of me online.  Because I am proud of myself, I am proud of how I look, how I am, who I am....I am me lad and you know what thats the greatest feeling in the world when you can be proud of who and how you are and know that you got a great future ahead of you.  Your sad enough to be getting my pic URL and shit and posting it up, get a hobby man, maybe work on ya keystyles a bit.  Lets see your pic lad.....

You need to look in the mirror lad, check yourself.  I am gravy about how I am, what about you?  Sure there ain't no jealousy in there or sumit.  Can't believe I have typed all of this just because of a keystyle battle, lol.  But really you need to stop wining about stuff and just let it be.  You ain't gunna fuck n e 1 up lad and I aint even about to start talking all that I'm harder than you bullshit.  

The truth has been spoken...

bez i dont even bitch that much man..  you blowin all that out of proportion when i look at it..

and quit callin me lad..
and i doubt you get girls every time you go out.. come down to san antonio.. see how many girls you get..
i would post my homecoming pic but my school's website canceled pics from 2 years ago and i dont have a digital camera so i dunno what you want me to do..
im not here to beef with ya..
my verse did diss you.. i write out of shitload of shit with my metas and shit before i put it together.. some are general.. some are personals.. i take the best from each.. this battle didnt have that many personals but damn man.. i used alot more 'keystyle elements'.. as i call 'em.. and thats what i look for in a verse.. may not be audio ready.. but this is KEYSTYLE.. so im gonna go by the guidebook and all the vets use the same style.

and plz dont brag about how good you look.. im glad your happy with your image.. thats you and thats what you like and im happy for ya.. but dont go braggin to me cuz im honestly more lady-oriented.. (nah mean) and if i can get a pic up i will..
and i will fuck you up if you talked all that shit in front of me for no god damn reason just to start beefin.. i would end that real quick..
lol.. i may brag in my verses.. but i could care less about being 'a don'.. i just keystyle to stimulate my mind.. you see cuz i dont drop many keystyles that im here just to speak my mind, im here to battle and i do this as a hobby..

enough chattin.. you wanna beef.. feel free but i aint gonna argue on the internet.. good battle..
ps. read my verse slowly and tell me its a broad verse.. it is general.. i admit.. but i told you my writing style and there are still personals in there..
im done.. pz
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

bez

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2003, 04:16:39 PM »
SO you have just wrote exactly what I said in more detail.  I aint even argueing with you cos it could go on forever, if your gunna be foolish about stuff then just don't speak to me lad.  

Goodnite and god bless

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2003, 04:17:58 PM »
i see.

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

bez

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2003, 04:46:43 PM »

bez i dont even bitch that much man..  you blowin all that out of proportion when i look at it..

and quit callin me lad..
and i doubt you get girls every time you go out.. come down to san antonio.. see how many girls you get..
i would post my homecoming pic but my school's website canceled pics from 2 years ago and i dont have a digital camera so i dunno what you want me to do..
im not here to beef with ya..
my verse did diss you.. i write out of shitload of shit with my metas and shit before i put it together.. some are general.. some are personals.. i take the best from each.. this battle didnt have that many personals but damn man.. i used alot more 'keystyle elements'.. as i call 'em.. and thats what i look for in a verse.. may not be audio ready.. but this is KEYSTYLE.. so im gonna go by the guidebook and all the vets use the same style.

and plz dont brag about how good you look.. im glad your happy with your image.. thats you and thats what you like and im happy for ya.. but dont go braggin to me cuz im honestly more lady-oriented.. (nah mean) and if i can get a pic up i will..
and i will fuck you up if you talked all that shit in front of me for no god damn reason just to start beefin.. i would end that real quick..
lol.. i may brag in my verses.. but i could care less about being 'a don'.. i just keystyle to stimulate my mind.. you see cuz i dont drop many keystyles that im here just to speak my mind, im here to battle and i do this as a hobby..

enough chattin.. you wanna beef.. feel free but i aint gonna argue on the internet.. good battle..
ps. read my verse slowly and tell me its a broad verse.. it is general.. i admit.. but i told you my writing style and there are still personals in there..
im done.. pz

nar you know waht I aint even finished.  I dont wanna argue with ya but I aint settling for the shit you have just posted, its not fair to me and who I am.  

This is what I mean by talking shit lad, I doubt you get girls everytime you go out come to san antonio and see how many girls you get.  LOL. Your making a complete fools outter yourself.  I never lie mate and I am not lying when I say that everytime I go out I pull a girl.  I think there has only ever been 1 or 2 times in my life when I have gone out into town with my friends and not pulled a girl.  In fact I hate going out and not pulling a girl so thats why I try to pull and nearly all of the time I do.  I had a party on sat nite mate, pulled 2 girls, went out for me mates b'day in like feb and pulled 4.  I aint braggin about shit mate but just lettin you know the facts and shit.

Saying come to San Antonio and see how many girls you pull is one of the dumbest comments I have ever heard because why wud I want to go to san antonio for a start when if I want girls all I need to do is go into Liverpool.  So your asking me to jump on a plane and fly to san antonio and see how many girls I get?????.  DUMB!

"Some are general.. some are personals.. i take the best from each.. this battle didnt have that many personals but damn man.. i used alot more 'keystyle elements'.. as i call 'em.. and thats what i look for in a verse.. may not be audio ready.. but this is KEYSTYLE.. so im gonna go by the guidebook and all the vets use the same style."

Right now for a start I dont understand how you can be a vet when your battle record is like 11-6.  Does this mean I am vet to when my battle record is like 0-2 or sumit???  

Keystyle elements, what are you talking about.  Are you talking about the way you made words up by putting - and little swirly things in between words.  If thats what a keystyle battle is about then its certain 1 of the dumbest things I have ever seen in my life.  How can a verse be a good verse if it doesnt seem to make sense.  Your verse good man make no doubt but I just dont see how it was a good hard diss to me.  End of the day I think actually you know that it wasn't a good battle verse and thats why you posted up my pic to try and save yourself.  Sure sum ppl got a few laughs outter if but at the end of the day I let me verse do the talking for me.  

"and plz dont brag about how good you look.. im glad your happy with your image.. thats you and thats what you like and im happy for ya.. but dont go braggin to me cuz im honestly more lady-oriented.. (nah mean) and if i can get a pic up i will.. "

I never bragged about my image.  You posted up my picture so it was only right that I defended myself.  You posted up my picture trying to get ppl to have a quick laugh at it and shit but I simple replied saying that I dont mind that picture.  Why do you think I leave it on the Internet, cos I am proud of myself.  You reply saying you like laides, look lad I never question wheather you where gay or not so I don't know where that came from.  

"and i will fuck you up if you talked all that shit in front of me for no god damn reason just to start beefin.. i would end that real quick.."

You said before that you are in school so its obvious that your still a kid and even if you ain;t its obvious that you still act like one.  When I was in school mate I along with everyone else in my year use to think I was the shit.  I was the hardest lad walking round school in my own eyes but when ya grow up a bit you reach that stage where you just go fuck it I am me and thats it.  Saying you wud fuck me up is dumb as fuck because nobody has ever messed with me b4 in my life, I dunno wheather its because I am big or because I am just not 1 to be fucked with but believe me lad you wouldent fuck n e 1 up but yourself.  I am 6'1 lad, weight about 10 stone, but I dont need to start gettin into all that shit because deep deep down I know how hard ppl can seem from behind a computer screen and I think you know it too.  Everyone's a Tyson in the safety of their home and behind their computer aint they?

And I don't get what you mean by you talk that shit in front of me for no reason just to start beefin.  Just look through the thread lad, its been nothing but excuses and complaints from you all along, you had shit coming to you from the second you dropped your verse.  Asking for seeds so people can drop second because going second is easier and shit, you need to just let shit be and believe me I wouldent say shit to your face just to start beef because I am not that kind of person I am a person that would proberly ask you if you had a problem or sumit.  SO once again your wrong right there.

"enough chattin.. you wanna beef.. feel free but i aint gonna argue on the internet.. good battle..
im done.. pz"

I never wanted beef mate because like I said manytimes through this saga its over the Internet.  You said you aint gunna argue on the internet, what you think we have been doing for the past 2 pages??????.  Finally you say good battle, if you wudda said that straight after I posted my verse up instead of saying "Oh I knew you was going to post that" and all this then none of this wudda happened.  But of course you NOW say good battle, now after you have tried to make dig yourself up and outter your grave.

I dont need to read your verse slow, why shud I have to sit and read your verse slow, I shud be able to sit and read it as if it was flowing to a tune and I shud be able to understand who its getting at and shit.  You said "there are still personals in there.." but where Sin?  I cant really find em.  No doubt it was a good verse but as you have said yourself it was a bit general.

Now thats yet again nothing but the truth.  I hope other peeps are reading all this and actually agreeing with me because I know I am right about what I am saying.  Simple as!

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2003, 05:08:18 PM »
Good for you!

You know what.. I didnt read one word of your last post.

thats how we do..

bez

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2003, 05:11:22 PM »
Good for you!

You know what.. I didnt read one word of your last post.

thats what usually happens when ppl know they are wrong.  N e way I have made my points.  

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2003, 05:19:07 PM »
For real you guys, enough, this shit is pointless, Bez, good verse, you could use some multis to improve your flow, and try and use some more metaphors.  If I may interject a little, what Sin was tryin' to say about the "keystyle elements" is that there are what I would believe to be 5 elements of a keystyle that are commonly used.  Flow, punches, metas(I believe wordplay could be included in this section), multis, and personals.  An honest voter will give weight to each area.  So, right now, your flow is pretty good, you punches are pretty good, and you had some good personals.  If you want to be a good battle MC, you need to work on the metas and multis.  NEways, just have fun with it...that's it. Peace y'all

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2003, 05:21:33 PM »
vito tha mediator..

yo homie.. if i ever get out of hand i give you permission to keep my ass in check

thats how we do..

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2003, 05:22:12 PM »
lol bez keep dissin me.. i dont really care but dissin me through karma aint the way to go

thats how we do..