Author Topic: WCC Cup... SiNiStEr vs. Bez  (Read 1267 times)

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
Re:WCC Cup... SiNiStEr vs. Bez
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2003, 05:24:01 PM »
hahahah this is great...if u guys decide to meet somewhere and fight...let me knwo where it is, id like to watch this.

peace
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2003, 05:26:17 PM »
LOL, I noticed that bout your karma man.  I was like, how'd he drop like 6 karma points all a sudden?  I don't think either of yas is outta line, I just hate to see these arguments go on and on.  Bez, no offense here, but Sin, you clearly won this battle, so why waste time continuin' to argue?  Save that rage for the next round, maybe you'll be battlin' me.. ;D ;)

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2003, 05:39:35 PM »
lol mayyyyyybe.. but i showed the verses to some online peeps and some of 'em voted for bez so i dunno.. my verse wasnt up to par.. (as usual lately) and bez' wasnt bad but hes just gonna keep bashin me so ill keep my mouth shut.. aight v.. no more arguin
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2003, 12:29:03 AM »
lol@droppin essays about ya life...

C-Bizz

• Lil Geezy
  • The Industry is Punks!
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2003, 12:34:57 AM »
lol@droppin essays about ya life...
Word  :o

bez

« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2003, 07:01:09 AM »
I dissed you once through karma because as soon as you posted your excuses up my karma had gone from -21 to -22 so I figured fuck it.  I dont waste my time doing karma lad.

vitodeluca, if multis and shit has alot to do with this battle then mack shouldent be going thru for a start.  If I get thru to the next round then my verse is good be full of all this multi shit just to shut all you guys up.  End of the day like I have been saying my verse was full of disses, it was a battle verse not a verse to show off how many break-ya-neck, leave ya lickin up-ma-sweat bullshit multis I can use.

bostonboy

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2003, 07:06:34 AM »
is it just me or does bez remind you of the little boy on lassie, tha black and white version of lassie that is.... can i have your autograph

bez

« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2003, 07:14:04 AM »
is it just me or does bez remind you of the little boy on lassie, tha black and white version of lassie that is.... can i have your autograph

Black and white, what are you like 87 years old?  and no you cant!

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2003, 07:30:52 AM »
I dissed you once through karma because as soon as you posted your excuses up my karma had gone from -21 to -22 so I figured fuck it.  I dont waste my time doing karma lad.

vitodeluca, if multis and shit has alot to do with this battle then mack shouldent be going thru for a start.  If I get thru to the next round then my verse is good be full of all this multi shit just to shut all you guys up.  End of the day like I have been saying my verse was full of disses, it was a battle verse not a verse to show off how many break-ya-neck, leave ya lickin up-ma-sweat bullshit multis I can use.

dude i know you aint bringin me into this shit...my verse was substandard...but the only thing it did have goin for it was multis you fuckin moron...an lmao@your example of a multi not even bein one....youza clown....stop worryin bout my verse an elevate ya own skillz...an dont even start wit that "this is bez's life stoery..blah blah blah" shit u doin to sinister cus straight up i could give a fuck less about you,your opinion or your verses...

GODDAM...drop one substandard verse...mufuckaz be runnin up in other threads talkin bout it...shudda worried bout ya own verse cus as i see it Sin got you on this one...

ay Sin...ill see you in the 2nd round playa....

bez

« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2003, 08:39:46 AM »
I never meant to bring u into this mack.  Whatever tho.

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2003, 02:38:19 PM »

this is what I get for tryin' to be helpful...

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2003, 04:11:52 PM »

thanks mack.. see you too.. may the best emcee win.. and hopefully m-dogg will hop on these votes..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

bez

« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2003, 06:36:03 PM »

thanks mack.. see you too.. may the best emcee win.. and hopefully m-dogg will hop on these votes..

wtf

bez

« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2003, 06:53:03 PM »
no point in beating around the bush your prob goin to win this battle thanks to bullshit keystyle elements.  Shit sucks really.  I just hope that if you win then I get the wildcard entry against time lock so I can add sum of these so called keystyle elements to my verse.  

I just hope m-dogg doesn't just give you the win because of all this shit that has happened.  If you read the verses no offence but mine is clearly better.
Mack opinion dont count for shiner does n e body else, but I got a feelin M-dogg will just vote for you n e ways cos of the elite connection

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2003, 07:04:23 PM »
Dude, sin said "may the best MC win", he's tryin' to be cool with ya bez, if you got a problem with Mack or me sayin that we think he'll win then fine, but don't take it out on Sin.  He even said he ain't sure he's gonna win.  And M-Dogg is a vet, and Sins status in Elite is questionable, so you'll get a fair shake, don't worry.  Plus, if you have a problem,you have an option as listed in the rules,to have another vet take a look at both verses.  

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont