Author Topic: M-dogg: Suggestion for Round 2 of the cup  (Read 99 times)

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
M-dogg: Suggestion for Round 2 of the cup
« on: June 13, 2003, 01:32:27 PM »
Yo man, just wonderin' if maybe in the second round you could structure the match ups by some kind of "seeding" like how they do in various sports tourneys.  That way peeps will have to wait to the end theoretically to see the best match up.  Like let's just say there's the 8 winners after the first round, you rank them from best to worse, and then #1 would go against #8, #2 against #7, and so on.  Just an idea.  Maybe then I wouldn't a had to pull red~alert in the first round!! (haha, just playin, I appreciate you settin' shit up for us).

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:M-dogg: Suggestion for Round 2 of the cup
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2003, 04:06:06 PM »
ya man i was thinkin you should have made seeds too.. and the lower seed would drop first... it would give a good outline for the tournament and give more of an outstanding rule.. or somethin..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:M-dogg: Suggestion for Round 2 of the cup
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2003, 04:49:14 PM »
yeah... that would be good... especially with a wild card. See, every WCC Cup is different, this is the most we ever had, 17 or 18, and mainly people I can't rank. But we will get the winners, and seed them, I'll see from the first round how they do, so the first round is almost like a qualifying round. Thanks for the suggestion. Peace.