Author Topic: Yo.. lets see how many of ya are real corney  (Read 256 times)

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
Yo.. lets see how many of ya are real corney
« on: June 14, 2003, 03:25:47 PM »
Aight.. Ive been a real bastard to my girlfriend for the past cople of weeks... Im suprised she has put up with me.. and we seein each other this commin tuesday and i was wounderin if ne1 can think of any ideas i can use to say im sorry.. Romantic ideas... Im damn near skint.. im talkin down to my last £5 so please.. any ideas would be appriciated!

TheSheriff

Re:Yo.. lets see how many of ya are real corney
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2003, 04:07:41 PM »
Flowers. Outside her bedroom. At midnight.

Or you could sing her a love song, if you have the skill. Even if you don't, that's pretty cool.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2003, 04:40:58 PM »
fuck that...show her who's in charge...keep being an SOB  8)

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2003, 05:12:42 PM »

LMAO

Bigg AG

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2003, 06:31:16 PM »

for real thats wut im saying like recently my chicc lied to me and imma put her threw hell cuzz she wont break up with me! jus have them in checc fool.... LMAO im out!!!!

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2003, 08:41:02 PM »
that may be cruel.. but its true..

the sad truth of relationships these days is that alot of girls will put up with guys whatever they do... i cheated on my g/f recently by foolin around with another chick and she was just mad that i made her look like a chump at school. its kinda sad that these girls just take in all this shit but sometimes that is necessary.. and you always know a girl likes you if you can be a dick to her and shes still comin for ya.

as for romantic ideas i would suggest goin for a walk with her somewhere.. or take her to the park and just pop a squat somewhere and do some shit.. whatever physically is 'up to par' with yalls relationship.. she will appreciate it. £5 would be like $10 right? yeah man.. just take her for a walk or invite her to your house and just be cool.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Jome

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2003, 10:23:34 PM »

:D

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2003, 11:48:40 PM »

as for romantic ideas i would suggest goin for a walk with her somewhere.. or take her to the park and just pop a squat somewhere and do some shit.. whatever physically is 'up to par' with yalls relationship.. she will appreciate it. £5 would be like $10 right? yeah man.. just take her for a walk or invite her to your house and just be cool.

sorry dont agree with the treat em mean..but some girls do that to guys to...

...my philosopy is treat people how you want to be treated...always works (well 99%)

...just take her out...spend some quality time...have a picnic in a nice area..woodland / beach...go with the flow :)

Bigg AG

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2003, 12:10:27 AM »
fucc tha bullshyt jus hit it and quit it. im out!!!

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2003, 12:54:36 AM »
take her shopping at a $2 shop

kick ass album

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2003, 10:16:44 AM »

sorry dont agree with the treat em mean..but some girls do that to guys to...

...my philosopy is treat people how you want to be treated...always works (well 99%)

...just take her out...spend some quality time...have a picnic in a nice area..woodland / beach...go with the flow :)

;)
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

bez

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2003, 12:51:44 PM »
u r down to your last fiver .

that a tough 1 lad.  I say get her a sausage roll from sayers and then keep the change for yourself.  If you are feeling generous u shud throw in a can of coke but don't over do it lad.

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2003, 01:33:50 PM »

that a tough 1 lad.  I say get her a sausage roll from sayers and then keep the change for yourself.  If you are feeling generous u shud throw in a can of coke but don't over do it lad.

u reckon the can of coke will work alone? Cause i want a sasuage roll!

bez

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2003, 01:45:42 PM »

u reckon the can of coke will work alone? Cause i want a sasuage roll!

u mite be best buying a cheap can from kwick save then

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2003, 02:02:23 PM »
just do it the cheap way and say "im sorry" and give her a kiss u dont gotta buy her shit cuz either way itll end up bein the same dam thing or wutever  ;)