Author Topic: Racist Rappers Against white people  (Read 463 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Racist Rappers Against white people
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2003, 10:03:47 AM »
personally speaking from experience as a white man who listens to hip-hop i definetly see where they're coming from. it's sad but there's racist whites who  make fun of me and call me racial slurs because i like Black culture. since it's not me who is racist, i know that Ice Cube/Paris/Kam etc are not speaking to me, just people like i mentioned above. i have read a lot about Black history and it sickens me what has happened to them in the past, i see why many Blacks are mad.

PS Excellent points Damon X

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

DX from A.T.L.

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2003, 10:46:50 AM »
but I wonder why Caucasians on this forum or in general don't speak out against rappers using the term "nigga"? I guess since it doesn't affect you, you don't care, right?
a black man calling another black man nigga doesn't offend me if it offends them yes they shud speak on it. if some thing offends me i'll speak on it like i said b4. its not rite to single out a whole race because of some of them have surpressed black ppl in the past or even the present.

1. Paris: put out by Tommy Boy, INDI Distribution, and Priority Records (all headed and owned by Caucasians)

2. Public Enemy was put out by Def Jam, but Def Jam back then was distributed by CBS (all headed and owned by Caucasians).

3. Ice Cube, Da Lench Mob, MC REN all distributed via  Priority, Epic, Relativity (all headed and owned by Caucasians).

4. Dead Prez (Loud= Caucasian male Steve Rifkind)

5. Poor Righteous Teachers distributed by Profile Records (owned and operated by Caucasians)

6. Brand Nubian was produced by Dante Ross he is a Caucasian and Elektra Records is owned Caucasian owned.
the music industry is a business, in business firms r there to make profit they will invest in what will make money what is your point?

Again this is a Black/Latino artform that is now being enjoyed and embraced by everyone regardless of color, but Caucasians can't come into the culture and try to change it, because they don't like what's being said. If you don't like what's being said, then don't listen to it.
so if eminem were to make a song saying fuck black ppl etc. u wud just not listen to it? there wud be a total uproar.

racism has shifted in recent years coloured ppl get away with alot more things than white ppl do and thats the truth. if i white person where to beat up a black man for watever reason it gets labelled as a racist attack even if that wasn't the motive

i just want to reiterate i the fact i have nothing against any race i have learned from mixing with different ppl to except ppl for who they r not the colour of their skin or where they come from or what religion they follow which not everyone can do.

Well from being overseas and in having different culturals, I'm sure you view things different. Yea, Yea, Yea, it would be nice if folks can look past color, but that won't happen until those who control the power and wealth around the world stop using race aka White World Supremacy as a justification for doing what they are doing. We are not living in Utopia dude, we are living on a planet where death, destruction, greed, and racism, has given countries in The Middle East and Europe vast wealth and there are still millions of people who don't know or see it.

Also my point is if these so-called racist rappers were indeed racist and hate all white folks, then A) they wouldn't let a white machine manufacture and distribute their so-called hate rap around the globe. B) You tell me one White businessman or woman who would spend their dollars on promoting a rap group that hates white people? That's like Tom Silverman or Clive Davis who are jews putting mass amounts of money into a group regardless of genre that promotes the death and destruction of jews, zionism, judaism, etc. etc. So these Caucasians that own these business understand (and maybe not agree wholeheartedly) what is being said and why it's being said and to this day I know Tom Silverman personally, he'll tell you he doesn't believe Paris is a racist, in fact when we were on Tommy Boy, the word "cracka" has been used and Tom wouldn't think nothing of it, he understands why things are said and in what context they are put in. Unfortunately, most of these kids nowadays have no idea on history and can't understand what it's like to be part of an oppressed "race."

And again let some Blackman beat or kill a White man (at least here in Amerikkka) I guarantee that he will suffer worse consequences then his white counter-part. So racism hasn't really changed at all it's just got more modern with times.
But again White kids have the choice to listen and appreciate the culture of Hip-Hop, but they can't change it, because they feel attacked. Rock N Roll is a Black created artform, but who is the King? A known racist Elvis Aaron Presley. Jazz is a Black created artform but who is the noted King Of Swing? a jewish white man named Benny Goodman and the power and prestige of all what Africans have created  have been stolen and given to someone else.

Lastly, first of all Hip-Hop is a Black/Latin culture that is appreciated around the world but if Eminem said "I'm gonna pull a trigger on all you niggers" then his career would end over night. That's like if Ice T and Body Count was on say the Ozzfest and said fuck heavy metal and you stankin' ass honkey/crackas whatever that would end his career in music possibly and definitely in Hollywood as an actor. In other words he would be "black"-listed and would be shut out, so it can in fact go either way, but since the streets have so much love for Ice, he wouldn't be affected as much as say Eminem. But we all know Eminem wouldn't even go that route, cause that's not in dude's character.

And believe none of these rappers including me hate White people in general, just the ones who promote and benefit from White World Supremacy and refuse to change it.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2003, 11:21:45 AM »
ok but i put this to you you talk about the middle east and europe being greedy, yet u also say that white people can't share in an artform which origionated from black people it seems a bit hipocritical. to me to me it sounds just as insane as saying black people shouldn't use telephones because they didn't invent it. why can't you have a white king of rock and roll? elvis was the king to denounce him would be like saying michael jackson wasn't the king of pop just look at the following he had and still has.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

DX from A.T.L.

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2003, 11:41:38 AM »
ok but i put this to you you talk about the middle east and europe being greedy, yet u also say that white people can't share in an artform which origionated from black people it seems a bit hipocritical. to me to me it sounds just as insane as saying black people shouldn't use telephones because they didn't invent it. why can't you have a white king of rock and roll? elvis was the king to denounce him would be like saying michael jackson wasn't the king of pop just look at the following he had and still has.

Well you are wrong because you obviously don't have the knowledge of music to rightly debate that.  Rock N Roll is attributed to who? Elvis, Pat Boone, Jerry Lee Lewis, etc. etc. the first person to invent and use the name "Rock N Roll" was Little Richard. He incorporate blues and soul music with a "pop" appeal and called his style "Rock N Roll". He recorded songs that were big in the Black community, but White record companies took his music gave it to White artists and they blew up. Case in point Pat Boone's first major hit was a Little Richard recording.
All I'm saying is those artists need to get their just due and they haven't. And Micheal Jackson became the King Of Pop, due to his style and ambiance. Plus he never took recordings from other artists and claimed them to be his own. He was the first successful artist to start in Black music and then blow up world-wide. He is the King Of Pop, but as long as their is music someone will topple him in followings and on the charts, so you can't even put Elvis a known racist and Michael Jackson together.

And you are definitely not reading into what I'm saying, I said white people can enjoy this culture, but they can't and shouldn't be able to come in from the outside and dictate what should be said and what shouldn't. You think Eminem will tell Paris that he shouldn't speak out against Amerikkka? Please Eminem respects the culture and its architects and knows he as an MC, he knows his limitations.
And we can talk all day about inventions, but if it wasn't for the high levels of civilizations in Africa, there would be no Rome, no Mesopotamia, etc. etc. Africa is the cradle of the world's civilization, so all cultures and races need to respect and understand that, it just builds respect and tolerance in the end.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2003, 12:04:55 PM »
if it bothers you stop listening. that way i don't have to hear you bitch. 8)
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

budsmokeronly

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2003, 12:10:00 PM »
I am white, and it doesn't offend me at all.  It's not like they are personally directed towards me.  Plus I honestly have never felt racism towards myself, I really couldn't tell ya what it feels like.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2003, 12:12:36 PM »
you missed my point what i was saying is that white people can be ontop of a black origionated artform just as much as black people which should be applied the world over to everything.

and yes i don't know much about elvis presly its b4 my time i'm affraid and not something i really have interest in.

and when did i ever say white people should dictate it? all i was saying things some of the rappers say on and off the microphone have offended me, and maybe they should think about who buys most of their music. i totally believe in freedom of speech but there is a line which certain ppl cross, people of all races do it and they should think about what they are saying especially if they r also complaining about inequalities by the hand white man.

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

DX from A.T.L.

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2003, 12:26:57 PM »
you missed my point what i was saying is that white people can be ontop of a black origionated artform just as much as black people which should be applied the world over to everything.

Yea that's true, but when it comes to music, back then, they were on top with the help of racism that were rampant. And they were able to be "The King" and the "King Of Swing".

and yes i don't know much about elvis presly its b4 my time i'm affraid and not something i really have interest in.

Well Elvis is/was before my time, but since I make a living in this business it's my benefit that I know as much as I can about the business and music in general at large. And besides you brought him up, so you had to have some interest in him, even if it was minute.

and when did i ever say white people should dictate it? all i was saying things some of the rappers say on and off the microphone have offended me, and maybe they should think about who buys most of their music. i totally believe in freedom of speech but there is a line which certain ppl cross, people of all races do it and they should think about what they are saying especially if they r also complaining about inequalities by the hand white man.

Okay White kids always throw up the fact that they buy most of the music, but that's false.  No one in the music business can say that white kids buy the most music. Because when something goes past platinum then you have an argument, but Brand Nubian, EPMD all of them went gold, so are you saying groups like them, white people made up the majority of their 500,000 sells? You also can't say that it's based on demographics, because I have bought music on Crenshaw and in Hollywood. I've bought music on the west-side of Detroit and up in Hamtramck, so you can't say it's based on where stores our, because stores doesn't keep a track of color or nationality of records bought.

So White people do buy alot of music, but to say they buy the majority of rap records has never been proven. You can't prove a statement like that.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2003, 12:28:56 PM by DX from A.T.L. »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2003, 12:38:25 PM »
And besides you brought him up, so you had to have some interest in him, even if it was minute.

cheack back on the thread i only mentioned elvis after you did

DX from A.T.L.

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2003, 12:46:04 PM »
And besides you brought him up, so you had to have some interest in him, even if it was minute.

cheack back on the thread i only mentioned elvis after you did

Ok I see that, but you can't deny the facts made before and thereafter. At the end of day, it don't matter who listens to Hip-Hop, but as a listener (who's not part of the make-up of the originators) you have a right to listen to what you deem as good or bad, but you can't complain without good justification why they are "racist" which is a word that gets thrown around too much in here around the world. In fact no one on here has justified why the rappers mentioned are racist  :o
« Last Edit: June 18, 2003, 12:48:19 PM by DX from A.T.L. »

LIL GUY

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2003, 11:06:20 PM »
When rappers talk about white people their not talking about whites who respect blacks their talking to racisist whites.  Cube, Kam, and many others know that they have plenty white fans, so why would they hate white people.  Im black and I dont have a problem with whites  But I know some white people who are assholes just like I know some blacks who are bitch ass niggaz.

Blood Rain

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • flesh of my flesh, my blood is life
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2003, 03:08:00 PM »
When rappers talk about white people their not talking about whites who respect blacks their talking to racisist whites.  Cube, Kam, and many others know that they have plenty white fans, so why would they hate white people.  Im black and I dont have a problem with whites  But I know some white people who are assholes just like I know some blacks who are bitch ass niggaz.
i agree definitely