Author Topic: Xzibit, Cypress Hill, 50 Cent, Eminem, GUnit, D-12 & Obie Trice & Krondo Live!!!  (Read 553 times)

Vin

• Lil Geezy
  • Dutch Hiphophead
Im also gonna see the show tonight in amsterdam :) cant wait hehe ;D

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
im goin to the anger management tour in milton keynes next monday !!  ;D im really lookin forward to seein cypress hill as well as seein eminem ;D
i'll c u there

look forward to seein ya  8)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

On The Edge of Insanity

Sounds like a dope as hell concert Nima.

Yeah 50 Cent is useless live, every single live shit I have ever heard from him he sounds like he's shouting the words rather than rapping them, even on the MTV Movie Awards where they normally make them mime, he was still there shouting away. I don't rate him on albums, but live he gets even worse.

And what was that guy going on about, too many white people, it's Germany, you don't exactly get an abundance of other races in Germany, so they bound to be pretty much all white. You only really got the Persians other than straight white in Germany.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
50 cent is sooo wack live, he gotta be one of the slowest cats in the industry, his lucky he gotta good hip hop and money making head

West C. Connected

Saw it today in Amsterdam, pretty much the same except we had to wait fuckin' long (like an hour) for Eminem and Germany must suck as an audience 'cause Em said we were the best so far and did two other songs after Without Me when he was supposed to leave. :P Shit was full as fuck though, had to stand for 6 hours aswell. The bitch was full of weed as well, hardly enough place for all the smoke, there were like 5 people offering me weed. B-Real had a big-ass blunt (2 feet or something) with him, too, which made everyone light up theirs. Oh yeah, am I the only one that thinks Krondo looks like a fucking monkey?

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
Germany must suck as an audience 'cause Em said we were the best so far and did two other songs after Without Me when he was supposed to leave.

Lol.

KURUPTION-81

im going to all 3 dates in milton keynes i cant wait. ive seen xzibit and eminem twice b4 its always a good concert from them.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

West C. Connected

By the way, Xzibit defintly squashed the two beefs with The Liks and Snoop. He gave a shout out to Snoop multiple times and even made the audience says "Dogg" when he said Snoop.. Also he did that Alkoholik song, while giving shout outs to Tha Liks.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

By the way, Xzibit defintly squashed the two beefs with The Liks and Snoop. He gave a shout out to Snoop multiple times and even made the audience says "Dogg" when he said Snoop.. Also he did that Alkoholik song, while giving shout outs to Tha Liks.

he did that a few months ago when there was beef too, but yea the beef seems to be squashed
« Last Edit: June 18, 2003, 03:39:18 PM by Nima »

On The Edge of Insanity

Saw it today in Amsterdam, pretty much the same except we had to wait fuckin' long (like an hour) for Eminem and Germany must suck as an audience 'cause Em said we were the best so far and did two other songs after Without Me when he was supposed to leave.

I think you'll find he says that to every crowd, it's supposed to make you feel "special" or some shit like that.

West C. Connected

lol Yeah I know but he still gave us 2 extra songs. 8)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2003, 02:14:56 PM by West C. Connected »

BigRizzo

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
He did 2 other songs after "Without Me" in Hamburg Germany too.
I think he did "My dads gone crazy" and another song.
He's an entertainer. He's doin exactly the same show in every city.
Oh, and he was saying that we are the best crowd, too.

IT'S ALL ENTERTAINMENT