Author Topic: {Tag Titles} Mack an R~A vs Tha7th an Maestro <<<winners  (Read 637 times)

da_notorious_mack

{Tag Titles} Mack an R~A vs Tha7th an Maestro <<<winners
« on: June 18, 2003, 12:57:03 PM »
here we go....
unlimited bars...
regular keystlers vote only..
no dick/bitch votes...
we spit 1st as challenger...
we can agree on a deadline if u want one..

now lets get the proceedings proceedin this evenin..

"givin peeps a 'Michael Jackson' look when maestro knocks their 'nose'-off"
but i-bo really like Michael Jackson,cus he like takin kids clothes-off!

you an rod aint been around lately..times have changed..imma show yalll..

I enjoy-writin,followin my flows-trend,yall gunna say the boy-biting,imma show-them..
Watch these hoes-bend,I-bo saw you playin chess-alone,what you aint got no-friends?..
left ya set-fa-Tone,left Rod high-an-dry,you like an angry father wreckin-homes!..
why-you-lie,denyin you use Elite as a steppin-stone?..that a matter best left-alone..
so who you reppin-holmes,ill make you drink cya-nide,u lack-brains when u act-strange..
tha 7th act like he down to clap-thangs,his style-about as original as his rap-name.
you dont smile-u-pout,i seen-ya-pic,when i attack wit body punches ya spleen-will-split..
an i dream-of-it,beatin-you-down,aint no Elite-in-you-now you screamin-bitch..
ill abuse-this-fool,when i use-this-tool,ya only chance wud be if this match was not-official..
ill turn Rods-intionals to "LLJ" if he "lose-his-cool",yall got-issues?..
deal-wit-it,i drop the realist-shit,ill send bullets right thru-thee..
you dont dont agree,jus write a key dont try an D-Q-me!,cus then youll prove-b..
you decreped-an-past-it,you repitive-bastards,as me an R~A bag-OUR-belts..
while yall console like "at least we still have-our-health!"..
and im quite glad-myself,finially i got to dismantle-you-son,damn-you-is-dumb..
i could hand-you-a-gun,to inflict-some-pain,you still coulnt manage-none..
this shits-insane,it picks-at-brains and the thoughts-of-my-targets..
while i bring more nine's than fourth-grade-classes,we fought-the-fake-asses..
tha7th whose scripts-are-wacka,mine-or-yours,on the bone board i guess you did rip-the-jacka..
i aint spare a dime-for-whores,or bullets on AIDS infested shitty-rappers..
cus they dyin-for-sho..whether they drop one rhyme-or-four..
AND EVEN IF U SURVIVE,ON YA WAY HOME WELL PUT FIVE-IN-YA-DOOR..

R~A you up next....

---------------------
EDIT: "Subject Edited"

« Last Edit: June 23, 2003, 03:24:25 PM by .:TimeLock:. »

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re:{Tag Titles} Mack an R~A vs Tha7th an I-Bo
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2003, 10:32:52 AM »
R~A an mack claimin imfamy battle i bo an rod an crucify em lyrically///
we come on key in this symphony an "leave flames on heads" like the epiphany///
when u hatin on me u hati-a-g so who's I-bo to b debatin-wit-me u couldn't dialogue (dye a log) if u was paintin-a-tree///
even if u was claimin-a-key u still wouldn't be dope-in-rhymes///
takin over so the stroke-is-mine understand this or get hit by blowin-nines either way u gone have an "open-mind"///
Rod need a role model cause he lackin direction givin troubled youth a new dimension associatin "homo-erectus" with his "dad's erection"///
i address the problem he shake at the mention rod causin elite's dissension cause his hollow leadership's in question///
how can u lead ?u can't "hit str8" at a homophobic convention///
i come wit lean-might an a mean-strike rod couldn't rob in hood (robin hood)wit arrow an green-tights///
R~A an mack muthafuckas wit da 666 serial reppin VDK muthafuckas imperial while yall just a "green piece(peace)" usin "recycled material"///
« Last Edit: June 19, 2003, 10:34:51 AM by R~A »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2003, 10:59:58 AM »
lol.....what tha......

aiight......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2003, 12:02:35 PM »
ha.......

Outta nowhere, outta tha fuckin blue, These kids wanna challenge who?
Tha greatest tag-team army, Fuck 4, this tha 2 horsemen crew/
Now it's on, I Sparxxx like Bubba & best believe it's gonna get "Ugly"......Mack, U gotta love me/
Because posting first is tha only way you'll ever be above me/
Im a savage dawwwg, I'll leave U flatline with a punch/
Kick ass like a punt, With rhymes not even "tony" could "touch"/
Seriously dawg, I'm not with that "four play", I suggest U visit burger king if U want if yur way/
Daymm, U got kicked out of like 4 groups cuz they found out Ur gay, so cuzzin keep spittin/
Everybody walks all over U like welcome mats in front of door ways, U won't be shit as long as I'm livin/
And R~A? who tha fuck is that? Tha Riding~A-hole, Shit ain't pretty/
Kid Believe me, Yur gettin me heated, and yur beating won't stop till yur defeated/
I've seen better spits in regurgitated been-dip when weak kids repeat it/
Yur verse was fuckin Aimless, Your "Punches" nearly missed tha "Fight"/
No Need for a "Blind-Post", ask tha "Brady's" Bitch, My Skillz is "Outta Sight"/
Ya Verse Had More "Fillers" than then fat dudes at an "All You Can Eat Buffet"/
Readin my verse is bad for your eyes, like U rinsed Yur contact-lens in Pepper Spray/
Starte Knockin U out.....And While ya in tha penatent position, pray ta Zilla 4 forgiveness/
Cause dawg, Mack will forget about ya 2morow, I promise U this/
He da local hoe, alwayz gettin passed around, Fucked by every crew wit no vaseline/
He a biter 4 sho, an unoriginal clown, couldn't heat this muthafucka up even wit gasoline/
Shiiiiiiiiiit..........
I walked in this battle thinkin "Mack? this kid ain't never been shit to me"/
And now that it's over, I ain't walkin away no differently..........

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2003, 05:58:12 PM »
checking in...

ADDITIONAL RULES:

votes: first to 7 wins (4-0 = KO)
no bitch-votes / hater-votes accepted....

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2003, 07:09:19 PM »
im like Santa Clauz, i alwayz come with "dope-deliveriez", sadistic instincz when i knockz R~A & "mopez-the-injuriez"//
substractin and studyin ur brain, ensurin that "u've-guarded-your-last-sin"//
Maestro "contraz" u'r future movez when dodgin bulletz from this "Re-tar-ded~Assa-ssin"//

mack've been tagged with the current middle & heavyweight, still "his-ass-got-whooped" ~ when Maestro lyricly "bent" this MC untill "this-cat-waz-stooped"// 1
"attacked-in-groupz", Maestro killed yall "single-handed" like "Neo-in-Matrix" ~ bitch-slapped these "pretenderz" like they were "three-hoez-with-fake-clips"//

screaming "houston, we got a problem", Mack thought he could "tell-i'waz-rusty"
but noticed later Maestro iz more "GREAT" that the tiger in "Kel-log-Frostiez"

whooped your 4 timez already, so tell me "whos-to-blame" ~ u're a "biter" registered in "hall-of-shame",  breakin KVB's loosin-streak's the only way u enter a "hall-of-fame"// 2
make this procedure short & tell me "whoever-you've-bitten-from" ~ claimin u battlez with "legit barz"?, fool u know "you've-never-been-written-some"// 3
using ya techniquez against ya when yall getz
"verbal-dis-memberd" ~ bringin "heat" when breakin your "spinal-with-emberz" & terminatin this "final-crew-member"//
stop "fakin-the-truth", seems like each "group" you endz up "makin-iz-through" ~ Maestro iz  helpin you followin your tradition by "wreckin-this-crew"// 4

1. this aint the first time he challenges me and rod for the belts... actually, its the third time...
2. (as the worst/best looser), KVB lost against timelock 6 times in a row... ive whooped Mack 4 times in a row.....
3. mack have been caught for biting....
4. all the crews Mack have been a part of have been ruined
--------------------

**EDITED**  couple spelling mistakes
« Last Edit: June 21, 2003, 07:08:38 AM by Maestro »

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2003, 08:01:47 PM »
dope battle..

Mack - i like ya verse.. hard hittin even though ya multis were small and often times weak.. very long and I will take that into consideration. Flow was good to cuz it was all personals which is important in important battles like this. Dope ass muthafuckin ending.

Fav. Line -
while i bring more nine's than fourth-grade-classes,we fought-the-fake-asses..
tha7th whose scripts-are-wacka,mine-or-yours,on the bone board i guess you did rip-the-jacka..
   -
cus they dyin-for-sho..whether they drop one rhyme-or-four..
AND EVEN IF U SURVIVE,ON YA WAY HOME WELL PUT FIVE-IN-YA-DOOR..

Red~Alert - ya 2nd line used 2 rhymes from someone's avatar on this board but it was minor so im not gonna hold that against ya.. your metas are very creative but sorta bland.. like mack ya multis were very simple but your punchlines were on.. however no personals but you new so i will take that into consideration.

Fav. Line -
i address the problem he shake at the mention rod causin elite's dissension cause his hollow leadership's in question///
how can u lead ?u can't "hit str8" at a homophobic convention///
i come wit lean-might an a mean-strike rod couldn't rob in hood (robin hood)wit arrow an green-tights///

Rod - your simplicity and straight up hittin rhymes amaze me, yo.. every time is just straight up punches.. and the best about it that you still retain that creativity involved with ya punches.. dope shit.. metas tight too.. ya lost it for a lil in the middle but ya regained quickly.. tight. Truthfully.. straight up.. I didnt think you were capable of keystylin as good as this.. blew me away man.

Fav. Line -
Ya Verse Had More "Fillers" than then fat dudes at an "All You Can Eat Buffet"/
Readin my verse is bad for your eyes, like U rinsed Yur contact-lens in Pepper Spray/

I-Bo - English not being your first language is obvious in ya verses but thats very understandable and im not gonna hold that against ya..
Multis are on for the most part.. that is rare these days.. seems like tone and a few others are the only ones capable of a tru multi.. nice on my eyes.. lol.. all ya bars have some kinda personal which is a big plus.

Fav. Line -
im like Santa Clauz, i alwayz come with "dope-deliveriez", sadistic instincz when i knockz R~A & "mopez-the-injuriez"//
substractin and studyin ur brain, ensurin that "u've-guraded-your-last-sin"//
Maestro "contraz" u'r future movez when dodgin bulletz from this "Re-tar-ded~Assa-ssin"//

Tiiiiight battle.. its shit like this that keeps the dubcc keystyle tables turning.

Numbaz..

Mack - 4.25 / 5
Red~Alert - 3.75 / 5

Rodzilla - 4.35 / 5
I-Bo -  4.25 / 5

Mack.. R~A.. average 4
Rod.. I-Bo.. average 4.3

Vote - Rodzilla and I-Bo

Dope battle.. jesus christ this took me like an hour lol
« Last Edit: June 20, 2003, 08:08:22 PM by ·SiNiStEr· »
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2003, 08:09:54 PM »
spelling misstakes like "guraded" insted of "guarded" its not because of me not knowing how to spell.. its because of me trying to type to fast.... when i type, i dont look at the keyboard.. my intention is to be able to type flawless without having to look at the keyboard.. so dont trip

keep them votes coming

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2003, 08:11:48 PM »
spelling misstakes

mistakes.. lol

and yes your welcome for the most intricate, longest, most beautiful, colorful vote you have ever received..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2003, 08:18:07 PM »
spelling misstakes

mistakes.. lol

and yes your welcome for the most intricate, longest, most beautiful, colorful vote you have ever received..
^^that word ihave a problem with, cause in swedish, its written with 2 "s" .. lol... so im (almost) always trippin on that

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2003, 09:16:18 PM »
"ya 2nd line used 2 rhymes from someone's avatar on this board"

u mean "sypmphony" with "epiphany"? check out pharoe jomes avatar,i was reading his sig an the punch popped into my head ,u can read it if u want it has nothin to do wit my punch.unless u consider rhymin "symphony" wit "epiphany"bitin then lock me up an throw away the keys

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2003, 04:28:25 AM »
Mack-nice flow,  some coo' punches dat hit pretty hard, nice structuring, multis was ok, what was interesting is that the long bars that as themselves sometimes weren't as impressive worked well as the flow went on. nice verse, nothin special tho'.  

R~A- you had some real dope metaphorism going on, and I liked how u packed the sometimes overwhelming vocab'(in the begining) without going off track with your flow too much, tight verse.

Rod- dope flow, Ill metas, hard punches,structure waznt too complex, but than again, it only added to the charm. dope verse overall.

I-Bo- dope ass flow, punches were as hard as they could be cause the structural focus is so visable, like sinister said, all bars had personals.

Mack-4
R~A-3.3
Rod-4.25
I-bo-4.6
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

TheSheriff

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2003, 08:53:19 AM »
2-0 Rod and I-Bo

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2003, 09:33:09 AM »
damn i'm waitin for what's her face from the weakest link to come an say "red u r the weakest link"  :-\...

i seriously lacked personals an i usually base my verse on em .but the personals i came up wit were either real lame (for i bo sumthin about his french) or lame an offensive an maybe considered racist by sum (an elite of bitches an fake-thugs rod "crip"led so he figured he should hate-bloods ain't ya heard ? persians r only good to make-rugs/)

SCY

• Lil Geezy
  • The Playa To The Haters
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2003, 09:54:32 AM »
fucking newbies
walking thru life making ya preparations. big shout out to bentley boys, Phatt Matt, dj stompa, topgroove and not forgetting Giro City Crew