Author Topic: Tha West's major comeback in store?  (Read 314 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Tha West's major comeback in store?
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2003, 08:20:40 PM »
The Make or Break Album is 213.... Westside Connection can't do shit in my opinion... only Ice Cube is a popular name in WSC...WC and Mack 10 don't have the name Ice Cube Does.... but, 213 is the make or break album... Everyone knows Snoop Dogg... and everyone should know Nate Dogg... Warren G is also a top name in the game...time will tell, but this is the album...

-Big BpG
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2003, 08:32:42 PM »

BigCain

• Lil Geezy
  • Dr. Stank & Dirdy Birdy
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2003, 09:14:18 PM »
Tha Eastsidaz, 213, Westsideconect & knoc are crucial, even Crooked I... My "darkhorse" to blow tho is the Homie Dr. Stank... He got several labels puttin they bid in right now and the already has the album ready to go... I said before that if my boy "Killer Mike" can to big thangs nationally with that A.D.I.D.A.S. joint then Stank should be crazy big..... holla
"Sittin thinkin how bein poor sucks,
drivin around lookin for a fasho fuck,
only workin wit 4 bucs,
all my babies older than each other by 4 months"
By Dirdy Birdy on the Black Spooks song "Understand My Plight"  Black Spooks are Sly Boogy & Dirty Birdy

"It is sort of fascinating that you can have 100 percent certainty about weapons of mass destruction and zero certainty of about where they are" Head United Nations Inspector Hans Blix

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2003, 10:10:52 PM »
Yeah man Dr. Stank is the shit...hardest delivery out there if u ask me.

I never thought of what BD Nate Dogg said...shit makes much sense...even tho I don't think Dre or anyone else will diss crooked on his album, suge is probably waitin on that. Crooked I won't sell for shit tho.

2 Real Talk: That may be a bit true, but look who crooked I runs with compared to who bad azz and warren are with...at least everybody in the nation knows their names, and warren had hits in the past. Down south LOVES wrong idea and even tho its on snoops album, bad azz made the song 5 times doper.

smerlus

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2003, 12:35:35 AM »
westside connection won't do much? are you guys serious? when is the last time snoop, warren g and nate dogg sold as many units as Bow Down? ummm 93? WSC is one of the few last west coast cd's i know of that got love by everybody...

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2003, 01:09:12 AM »
The Make or Break Album is 213.... Westside Connection can't do shit in my opinion... only Ice Cube is a popular name in WSC...WC and Mack 10 don't have the name Ice Cube Does.... but, 213 is the make or break album... Everyone knows Snoop Dogg... and everyone should know Nate Dogg... Warren G is also a top name in the game...time will tell, but this is the album...

-Big BpG

mack 10's first 2 albums went plat i thought. wc's ghettoheisman isnt selling too well though. gay ass defjam