Author Topic: The Most Famous Artist In The World  (Read 457 times)

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
Re:The Most Famous Artist In The World
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2003, 07:43:12 PM »
2pac ;D

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2003, 09:11:49 PM »

Harry Potter...lol
I can't turn the fucken channel without hearing that fucken book.

Nahhh!! it's M.J hand's down..

Hatesrats 2oooTre

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2003, 09:16:52 PM »
The real question is, what is it about him that got him there?  Why is he so 'big'?  It really doesn't make any sense, and I'm a fan.  He's a great dancer, a great singer, but why is he so interesting?  I mean, look...

You've got Prince, he could probably almost dance as well as Mike.  Probably not, but pretty damn close.  He could probably match any move Mike can dream up.

Then singing wise, Mike has a great voice, but there's probably 100 R&B singers who can sing as well as him.  

There's something abuot him though that's just different, nobody dances QUITE like he does, nobody writes QUITE like he does, nobody acts quite like he does, nobody's voice sounds quite like his.  One way or the other, it all adds up to make him very very special to people.  It really doesn't make sense, the whole is greater than the sum of the parts, usually it's the other way around.

Jome

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2003, 10:06:09 PM »
Either Elvis, The Beatles or Michael Jackson.

No one else comes close.

True.
You'd look very good to find somebody who haven't heard about Madonna too.

Genius

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2003, 11:20:48 PM »
MJ was the shit back in the days, and his music has raised and set the bars for artists since. His tracks are still heard today, and it's hard to get tired of them. I have been listening to his songs since the 80's and I still like the tracks. He's just above all other artists.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2003, 12:56:12 AM »
the only other artists in the world that is JUST as popular as MJ is elvis.

the beatles .not so much anymore becuase if you flashed a picture of george or ringo most people couldn't tell you who they are anymore.

2pac , naw cuz he's mostly a minority figure. he's not a household name  like jackson, EVERYONE knows who michael is, not everyone knows who pac is

eminem.....naw not even close. he doesnt' have as much world wide popularity as Michael

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2003, 12:51:25 PM »
I'd definately call him the ugliest though. It ain't pretty to have a nose that's only half complete!
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2003, 06:39:56 PM »
Thanks for the obvious.  I had somehow forgotten his nose is screwed up, and it didn't really occur to me that he's ugly  ::)

Will we ever get beyond what the fuck he looks like and talk about something else?  

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2003, 01:22:54 AM »
nope.It's often the first impression that sticks. When I think of MJ,I think of that nearly fake face of him and his squeaky voice.Not his music actually.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2003, 10:40:57 AM »
^^ Don'tyou think that's kind of sad? lol  What are you gonna do when your family and friends get old and ugly?  What are you gonna do when you get ugly?  Hate yourself?