Author Topic: Most Famous rapper in the world  (Read 1267 times)

The Watcher

Re:Most Famous rapper in the world
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2003, 11:23:33 PM »
Eminem gets props for being big, but if you were around in 93 when Snoop came out, you'd know that Snoop was bigger then than Eminem is now.  

Hell no.

2002 Eminem was bigger than 1993 Snoop Doggy Dogg.  

lol NOPE... 93 Snoop will always be better then anything Eminem...

talking about bigger not better
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2003, 11:39:46 PM »
Currently, Eminem.....of all time---Snoop or 2Pac.

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2003, 12:59:08 AM »
Well, if we take a look at the question it says Famous rapper in THE WORLD. You tend to think USA=World. But there are a couple more countries out there I think.

So I'm speaking from an european point of view. I'm from Spain and I'm telling you I'd shave my nutz if I ever heard Snoop Dogg on the radio here. Only hiphop shit that got ever played here is Eminem and Coolio. Well, and Mc Hammer...

So yeah, Eminem is BY FAR the more famous rapper in the world. 2pac was way more talented, legendary, anything you want, but he aint more famous, accept that. I remember one day I said something to a friend about 2pac and the told me "yeah, they were good"......I said "WHAAAT? 'THEY'???? You dont even know tha fuck you talkin bout". And it's like that, I dont blame the ignant ass kid, it's just that them aint gettin no repercussion outside tha US (and excludin Germany or the UK, where they play Hiphop kinda often too).

Peace out!

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2003, 06:37:53 AM »
''Beautiful'' is the only Snoop track getting played over here in the Netherlands. And I even doubt I ever heard that one on the radio.The only rap getting on the radio over here is shit like Ja Rule,Nelly,Eminem(by far the best of these)...you know,the commercial eastcoast/dirty south stuff.I nearly had a fit when they played ''keep their heads ringin''!!!.Now that's great stuff! And then there's the latter-day,commercialized,badly produced, 2Pac of course. All in all,really nothing special.TV's just the same.The worst thing is,you have to watch this program by this incredibly fake and wack Dutch rapper to get to see some good videos.I saw WC's ''The Streets'' for the first (and probably last) time something like a month ago.I was stunned.......WESTCOAST SHIT ON TV!!! :o :o :o :o
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

mauzip

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2003, 07:08:43 AM »
The worst thing is,you have to watch this program by this incredibly fake and wack Dutch rapper to get to see some good videos.

Do you mean Brainpower? It's too sad...

Don Breezio

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2003, 10:14:05 PM »
Ok i'm gonna settle this right here right now...i went to walla walla Washington for the weekend...while i was there me and my friend mandy brought some music..of course i had pac greatest hits and i had eminem-the slim shady lp...the person we went to visit new exactly who eminem was (no surprise there)...what surprised the fuck out of me is that she was the only person i had ever met that had not a fuckin clue who pac was...i put on california love and she had never heard it in her life...i thought she was fuckin crazy but the first thing i thought of was this thread...whos more famous? an 18 year old teenage girl knows who em is and doesnt know who pac is...em by far. as far as snoop and dre and puffy...FUCK NO!!!!

mauzip

« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2003, 10:17:24 PM »
where was that bitch when cali love blew up? :-X ::)

Don Breezio

« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2003, 10:23:11 PM »
lmao...snohomish (right by where i live)...she was in fuckin washington and doesnt know who pac is...thats what i find fucked up! it was hella funny...we were teasin her about not knowin who he was and she goes "i was in iceland for 2 years and i just got back! jeeze guys!" and we were like "uhh...hes been dead for almost 7 years and you were here when his shit was blowin up!" lol it was funny as hell...i couldnt believe my ears when she said she didnt know who 2pac was.

Blood Rain

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • flesh of my flesh, my blood is life
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2003, 08:28:20 AM »
2pac the greatest MC ever 8)

Don Breezio

« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2003, 01:23:26 PM »
again we're talking bigger not better

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2003, 02:48:22 PM »
em by far

there are alot of people who know who Pac is.. but atm Em's fanbase & popularity just keeps goin and goin ..

Immortal

« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2003, 03:04:17 PM »
ok could be eminem or puff daddy or 2pac. In america, alot of kids will knwo eminem, but a lot of teenagers from 15-19 will know about puff daddy, 2pac and eminem around the globe.
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2003, 04:04:34 PM »
I love people that think Eminem is the most famous in the world. I know people in Europe, and that is true. People like who they can relate to, and that is Eminem in Europe and the U.S. BUT NELLY is the most famous rapper in the world. I know people from Latin America, and Africa, and they all say Nelly is the most played artist there, and they don't know much about Eminem. I guess Asia would be the tie breaker, but Latin America is bigger than the U.S. and Africa is bigger than Europe. In devolped nations, Eminem, in the real world, Nelly. Now that is painful to say, because I personally would pick Eminem over Nelly. Now is 2Pac bigger than Eminem, world wide, HELL YEAH. Asia, Europe, Africa, and Latin America, I hear everyone mention 2Pac, and talk about his artist genious. Nelly most famous alive, 2Pac most famous ever. I think though that soon 50 Cent and Eminem will take over Nelly soon, at least I hope.

Don Breezio

« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2003, 05:21:56 PM »
I love people that think Eminem is the most famous in the world. I know people in Europe, and that is true. People like who they can relate to, and that is Eminem in Europe and the U.S. BUT NELLY is the most famous rapper in the world. I know people from Latin America, and Africa, and they all say Nelly is the most played artist there, and they don't know much about Eminem. I guess Asia would be the tie breaker, but Latin America is bigger than the U.S. and Africa is bigger than Europe. In devolped nations, Eminem, in the real world, Nelly. Now that is painful to say, because I personally would pick Eminem over Nelly. Now is 2Pac bigger than Eminem, world wide, HELL YEAH. Asia, Europe, Africa, and Latin America, I hear everyone mention 2Pac, and talk about his artist genious. Nelly most famous alive, 2Pac most famous ever. I think though that soon 50 Cent and Eminem will take over Nelly soon, at least I hope.

You're out of your mind you know that right?

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2003, 01:30:40 AM »
2Pac for sure
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME