Author Topic: Most Famous rapper in the world  (Read 1268 times)

mc roky 4 real

• Lil Geezy
  • representin mbc till i die
Re:Most Famous rapper in the world
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2003, 05:06:54 AM »
in slovenia where im from-most people listen to eminem and nelly.but 2pac has got popularity too.

street life...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2003, 01:45:51 AM »
You're out of your mind you know that right?

Talk to people outside the US and Europe. They love Nelly. I have no clue why. One person from Latin America said that Nelly is the only hip-hop they knew until they came to the US. I personally hate Nelly. That is not a very nice statement for me to make, but it's true. As for Eminem, his really popular in Europe and the US. In Africa, the people I know from there like Nelly, that's the  biggest artist there. US and Europe have the money, so they say Eminem sells more. Latin America and Africa have the people, so they say Nelly is more popular. Honestly they don't think of it like that, but in the end that's what it is. 2Pac is the only artist I know that everyone I know from different countries agree is the best. Everyone knows 'Pac, and if he was alive I would say he is the most popular. Hell, he is dead. But he is an American rebelling against the US, and in the rest of the world, that puts him in very high standings. After all, many people hate the US, and to have an artist like 'Pac, it shows the rest of the world exactly what AmeriKKKa is all about.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2003, 01:49:43 AM »
Tupac...without a doubt.

Don Breezio

« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2003, 12:54:13 PM »
Im tellin you...eminem all the way...everybody knows who eminem is...you could be 3 years old or 100 years old and you know who he is...there are a hell of a lot of adults that love eminem where as you'd be hard pressed to find more than a few who like pac...and i bet if you talked to a little kid and asked him if he knew who eminem is he'd spit some of his lyrics for you...if you asked him if he knew who 2pac was he'd look at you like you were nuts...young kids dont necessarily know, and old ppl arent exactly big into the hip hop scene...but when you hear eminem EVERYWHERE you go...he tends to become the one that everybody knows and recognizes.