Author Topic: what should i plead  (Read 238 times)

ITW [the irish boy]

Re: what should i plead
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2001, 02:37:45 AM »
paddy,

You know i know all the shit that happened, and i was thinking about it last night while i was in bed. I'm thinking, if you've got 5g first thing you do is get the fuck outta there. I've got people in countries who know people in other countries and just say the word and you'll have a place to stay. However if you decide to stay:

Pleading insanity would be my last resort. The lawyer can twist it, and the jury could give you the full sentence. If he proves it's a regular insanity (i.e scitzofrenia) then that could really fuck you up because he could prove your "bad side" is a menace to society and overpowers your "good side", hence you go to jail.
Pleading innocent is always gonna be trouble. First problem: you did it. Second problem : You were seen. Those witnesses will be rolled in one after the other with a similar story. Even if your lawyer is clever enough to destroy each one for being drunk or unaware, the sheer mass of witnesses will affect the jury.
I say the thing to do is plead guilty. Not all out guilty however. Claim provocation. Claim threats to your life. Eye witnesses won't be able to see this, only see the results. You claim self defence. Add in the affect of alcohol. Get an expert to explain how alcohol can destroy inhibitions but also make you fearful.

You plead guilty to what happened but you prove the build up was entirely out of your control, and you had no control over your response (alcohol took over) Shit, i should be a lawyer. Hit me up nigga, you know where im at....if i can get up early tomorrow, we can finish off the collaboration.

Think about your options g. Go with whats in your heart. At the end of the day what anyone says (even me) means fuck all compared to what you think.

Later gz,

ITW
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

lil_song

• 'G'
  • west coast rap forever!!!
Re: what should i plead
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2001, 05:37:56 AM »

i dont mind tellen a few individuals like u n others who given me advice n tryen to help me
i jsut dont want to post it on the board u know?
but if i get in otuch wit u or anythin then i would fa sho
igth
peace

hit me up on my aim its "sonkim18" and we can talk about it if you want to man and i'll help you out cuz i'm anti-court system fuck the law!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »