Author Topic: Eminem Says " Im The Equivilant Of What Would If SUGE Rapped"  (Read 478 times)

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Eminem Says " Im The Equivilant Of What Would If SUGE Rapped"
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2003, 10:57:16 AM »
Yeah, I went to that concert, I think he said "paid the cost is a whiny english bitch"  oh and fuck you too

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

C-Bizz

• Lil Geezy
  • The Industry is Punks!
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2003, 11:25:00 AM »
Mi luv Bush, mi luv eni foliage around tha punani area - Ali G  8)

PaidThaCost

• Lil Geezy
  • Find Me In Da Club!!!!!!!
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2003, 01:37:38 PM »
ok.........ok................ pick on the new guy is it, vitodeluca i aint even english u punk, im from chicago i have just been in britain for the past 2 months workin, so fuck u....... Anyway i think we will end this topic here OK!!
And by the way he said SUGE.........LOL Fuck All Y'all

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2003, 02:00:38 PM »
I wasn't questioning that, when I first replied I was merely trying to help, not talkin' shit, I promise.  When I re-read it I realized you were talkin' about a concert, so I get it.  You came at me all  "fuck vito, you dumbfuck" I've never picked on anyone new, for real.  I really was tryin' to help.  Just don't come on here dissin people outta nowwhere.  If you really got a problem you could always come see me on the freestyle battle board ;D ;)  

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2003, 12:43:04 PM »
i went to all 3 milton keynes concerts and at each one he said suge not bush. coz my little bro asked me who suge was coz he had no idea.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

PaidThaCost

• Lil Geezy
  • Find Me In Da Club!!!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2003, 02:01:54 PM »
Thankyou Kuruption!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally my point is made and maybe you will belive me now.. I know it is not a big deal or anything I just that you fans would like to know that he said Suge instaed of Bush OK!!!!!!!!!!

BTW Sorry Vito i guess i thought you was dissin me bro!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and you dont wanna take me on, on the freestyle board i would whoop ur ass....lol j/k i cant freestyle 4 shit lol