Author Topic: Suge Knight @ the BET Awards, Too.  (Read 358 times)

Trauma-san

Suge Knight @ the BET Awards, Too.
« on: June 24, 2003, 09:29:20 PM »
They were talking to somebody tonight on the red carpet after the show, and Suge's standing behind them, LOL.  They interviewed him next, he said his favorite part of the ceremony was that normal fans got to come in off the street, and that he thought it was great for them to get a chance to see legends like James Brown and Michael Jackson for free.  Then they asked him about R. Kelly, and he said he supports R. Kelly ,because black people have to support each other.  Then he said everybody only gets 1 chance, though, and he thinks in the end that R. Kelly's trying to get on the 'right road'.  LOL.  So in other words, Suge thinks he's guilty.  Then he introduced Eastwood and they had to go... LOL BTW while they were waiting, Suge looked calm, but Eastwood and the other cat were looking around back and forth the WHOLE time, I thought they were Suge's bodyguards or somethin'.  

Anyways, they cut to the studio after that, and the woman in the studio was interviewing Puff Daddy, of all people, LOL.  Puffy was laughing his ass off, like "oh god" when they came back, and shaking his head.  She said something and then he said something about it's just business.  

PLANT

Re:Suge Knight @ the BET Awards, Too.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2003, 09:44:11 PM »
LOL I just saw that part with Suge that was pretty funny ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2003, 09:58:06 PM »
Did you catch Puffy's reaction? LOL they HAD to have planned that.  

Blood Rain

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • flesh of my flesh, my blood is life
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2003, 07:45:03 AM »
that shit was funny ;Dlol

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2003, 09:00:45 AM »
does anybody have a mpeg or something of this?

PLANT

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2003, 09:55:55 AM »
Yea Puff was just laughing and he had this look on his face like, "Oh fuck, not Suge Knight" and was kinda shaking his head.  Did you notice the whole time that bitch was interviewing the other bitch, that Suge and Eastwood and the other guy were trying so hard to make sure they were on camera, LOL @ Suge puffin his stogie right behind that chick.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2003, 11:00:19 AM »
lol so puff was makin fun of suge?

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2003, 05:29:59 PM »
Did anyone recognize the cat next to Eastwood?  Suge introduced him...but said his too quick.  With that big ass red suit on he looked like the Kool-Aid character.  Kool Aid!!!!  lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2003, 10:37:02 PM »
Yea Puff was just laughing and he had this look on his face like, "Oh fuck, not Suge Knight" and was kinda shaking his head.  Did you notice the whole time that bitch was interviewing the other bitch, that Suge and Eastwood and the other guy were trying so hard to make sure they were on camera, LOL @ Suge puffin his stogie right behind that chick.

Yeah, I thought Suge was just tryna crash the interview, LOL.  I thought he was just strategically standing behind the camera, so he could flip somebody off or something, haha.  The other two cats looked nervous as hell, like they thought they were gonna get jumped.  Suge was wiping sweat off his face, lol pretty funny stuff.  He's lost a lot of weight, too.  

The other guy, suge called him "The Heavyweight Champ of the World" but I didn't catch the name.