Author Topic: WCC Cup round 2... TimeLock vs. vitodeluca  (Read 257 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
WCC Cup round 2... TimeLock vs. vitodeluca
« on: June 25, 2003, 12:52:16 AM »
Good luck in round 2, we will see what can take place.  I did seed you guys based on round one, so there is some structure, but the seeds will not be released. Oh, and this is the last round that there will be a wild card, so you still have a chance if you lose, but you better come hard. Anyway, hey are the rules...

10-15 bars
We will have a little fun, and force creativity, no sexual punches, or punches about dick size, being a female. Lets see what can be done.
Due by Monday June 30, 2003, at 11:59pm California time
The winner will take on a wild card

Good Luck

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
Re:WCC Cup round 2... TimeLock vs. vitodeluca
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2003, 01:41:25 AM »
coo i'mma be in NY soon i'll spit my shit when i get settled in there ;)

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2003, 11:10:54 AM »
shit, I gotta battle timelock?  Me thinks mine matchups in this tournament have not been easy.  So who's votin' this one, since Maestro's Cloud 9 and M-Dogg's elite?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2003, 01:39:19 PM by vitodeluca »

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2003, 01:06:21 PM »
See forward in time? you'll need nine lives or 9 cloud nine guys to figure out the how's and why's, no reprise, no surprise, I's//
a wild card like awkward eyes caused by cracked up pies, timelock's rhymes got awkward lines, "unlock my watch" it's about that time..// (1)

Time lock "lackin flow" like menopause, I'm causin' men-to-pause cause when I get-my -paws on ya my wreckin' ball is still wreckin' jaws,//
murderin' without propable-cause, but I'll probably-cause timelock's brain to go through gridlock, shocking pain through induced migraines,//
watch him get wrecked when he comes half correct with his uneven bars like a dali-esque prison architect//
I'm leavin you bruised and confused, limiting vocab complexity, dyslexia's my nog-prosis, can you learn by osmosis?// (2)
if so maybe I'll can the allegory, smack you in the head with a dictionary leave ya runnin off at the mouth like your diction-got-dysentary,//
can't dictate to this illiterate so I'll illustrate your fate, come to your house and slaughter you at pictionary, smile while my similes-similar//
to missle facsimiles cause a grisly scene, see you ain't seen somebody this mean since ABC reported on the dead baby and laci-peters,//
son, take this keystyle mix it to a beat and I'll decimate-ya through your speakers at any decible-level, siezin-your-senses dipensin'-siezures// (3)
 I'd shoot heat seekers but they couldn't seek-ya cause you got no heat-to-speak-of my flow is sweeter than when you speak-to-k-love,don't need a gun// (4)
so you can find me with a club, "50 cents" on the dollar is all your rhyme's capable of, you culpuble of being the wackest MC gettin' through heats based soley on you mod-status,// (5)
Rod-had-his day against you in the first tourney, know it's my turn to leave ya on a gourney, elite woulda tattood you sooner had cosa nostra not come through// (6)
when sin got screwed in his battle against you but no AKA'sll-save-you when my verbal AK-sprays-you, I'm not quite through,//

seein' the rules ya have-ta-hate-it, M-Dogg creative-based-it, I'll still leave you desacrated, that's why my verses are all-"G-rated"// (7)

(1) Cracked up pies= slang for coke, coke makes your pupils dilate and look wierd
(2)He once said that in the scene with architect in "The Matrix Reloaded" that he didn't understand all the "big words".  My next couple lines is based on that, oh, and I reversed prognosis to nog-prosis, like dyslexia, get it?
(3) He does a lot of puttin' keystyles to beats
(4) K-Love=Gry1da, timelock always has her back in disputes
(5) In his battle against Sinister, Sin said "never battle a mod" LOL.  There was also several votes from K-love or her crew, "la cosa nostra" that decided the outcome of the battle.
(6) Rod beat him in the first tourney
(7) G-rated as in no sex references, but also as in Gangsta, hahaha

EDIT: Added in some hypens for multis
« Last Edit: June 26, 2003, 10:17:22 AM by vitodeluca »

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2003, 06:06:11 PM »
shit, I gotta battle timelock?  Me thinks mine matchups in this tournament have not been easy.  So who's votin' this one, since Maestro's Cloud 9 and M-Dogg's elite?

get bLaDe to....

kick ass album

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2003, 03:56:12 PM »
u lose credit when u edit words, so long after u post, it just leaves wide open, fa me to flame broil ya rump roast/
so someone call a medic, cuz vito gone need one really close, these flames I spit designed to burn this honey host/
from coast to coast, i'll butter u on both sides and eat u like some burnt toast/

vito i slice u like cheese, spread ya blood thick-like-jam, beat ya barz-down-quick, like a-battering-ram/
stick ya bettween 2 peices of bread and eat u to silence like-a-lamb/
I'm assined time to bomb u like-sadam, here to put u fully outta flight, like-panam/
I seen life from the start, from Eve-and-Adam, but lately i been fed up with these vito fags, Steves-and-Adams/
when i spit i slipt brains-and-atoms, i rip heads universally from spain-to-saturn/
spit so detailed i rewrite ya brain's history with my-rhyme-pattern/
ya minds not playing tricks on u, vito's ryhme really-been-forgotten/
I planned this so my srcipts stand out, my spit's in time and by far excceeds-the-modern/

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2003, 04:19:56 PM »
You know who's votin on this timelock?  Just wonderin'.  Oh, also, is there any rules about editing your verse in the cup?  I figured you would know since you've done this before.  Thanks.

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2003, 10:41:45 AM »
Does anyone know who's votin on this???  The suspense is killin' me....

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2003, 07:02:07 PM »
I'll make this vote short.  Vito, nice verse man, appreciated the complexity of many bars, cool flow, nice similies etc.  Had some nice multies too, strong lines, couple of personals.  Overall its a pretty good verse no doubt, props.
Time lock, good flow, you had a couple of bars which were pretty good, you my homie, but overall, I gotta say you can do better man.  Its like you didnt try much for this battle.  Oh yeah, Mdogg said no sexual punches etc, but I noticed you calling him a fag.  :-\ Cool verse but it didn't put up against Vito's in my eyes.  So I gotta give this to him.

Vote - Vitodeluca

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: July 02, 2003, 07:03:44 PM by .:[b L a D e]:. »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2003, 04:38:54 AM »
hhahahaaha nice fucken job vito..

beatin #1 like it wuz nuthin..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2003, 08:06:44 AM »
right...lol

never was #1 but glad i was thought to be ;)