Author Topic: WCC Cup round 2... Sinister vs. Gareefa  (Read 516 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
WCC Cup round 2... Sinister vs. Gareefa
« on: June 25, 2003, 12:55:55 AM »
Good luck in round 2, we will see what can take place.  I did seed you guys based on round one, so there is some structure, but the seeds will not be released. Oh, and this is the last round that there will be a wild card, so you still have a chance if you lose, but you better come hard. Anyway, hey are the rules...

10-15 bars
We will have a little fun, and force creativity, no sexual punches, or punches about dick size, being a female. Lets see what can be done.
Due by Monday June 30, 2003, at 11:59pm California time
The winner will take on the winner of abstruse vs. Red~Alert

Good Luck

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
Re:WCC Cup round 2... Sinister vs. Gareefa
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2003, 07:49:59 AM »
even darwin's theory of evolution couldnt help you find the solution to my rhyme's execution/
you got bad-breath, another form of pollution, you already had-death from Bez until the resolution/ (1)
even Rob Swift says your goin down..the innuendos-continue, getting a 2.8 battle verse, never knew you had it in you/
let me add one to your-list Kali, Illicit, Xearo, TimeLock, Red Alert and Tone, then my name/
we can play my game, but you'll never make it on your own/
you got elite with the back-up, the underground dont battle, so its Gareefa to deliver the smack-up/
black your eyes and disconnect your retina, your a 'little kid' and i still show disrespect coz you think your betterer/
Infiltrate and try and avoid your fate, to win this battle its obvious yur gonna recriminate/ (2)
Adapt to your surrounding, go back to where smartass found me.. now im a newer profound-me/ (2)
i own you, kick you into the unknown and we're postpone the cup's corination, cause they gotta prepare the throne/ (2)
dont you dare tell me i dont compare to you, just coz of some freestyle i was 'dared' to do
/ (3)
i dont battle through choice, but people will rejoice when they see your carcass and my loud voice/
i BOOM accross the land, i tell you what.. give elite a call.. looks like you need a hand/

Total length: 13 Barz

(1) = He won with a 2.8 against Bez.. Which he even claimed was luck, and he knew he spat poor/
(2) = Each word in bold are the three words that are below his avatar. Also smartass, he posts around here.. hge introduced me to the board.
(3) = There was a topic by a new cat in the keystyle section called drop a keystyle if you dare.. Sin critised my verses i dropped in there sayin he wasnt feelin em.

PS: No beef... jus rhymes man

peace

EDIT: There was a line space in the verse.. Jus took it out to tidy it up.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2003, 07:50:34 AM by Chairman Gareefa »

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2003, 01:42:57 PM »
checkin in.. i got some time on mah hands so ill might be able to get this up by tonite..

how yall write so fast .. lol damn
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2003, 01:54:25 PM »
checkin in.. i got some time on mah hands so ill might be able to get this up by tonite..

how yall write so fast .. lol damn

lol.. its cool.. i got in from work.. saw it up and dropped my verse within 10mins... Good Luck Man.. may the best verse win.

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2003, 01:54:37 PM »
I'm like halfway done with mine, haha :).  Just read this like 10mins ago also...

VDK REPPIN!

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2003, 04:24:20 PM »
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

~Oh God, its Gareefa, the lyrikal queefa, only reason you fell in this rap game is cuz ya got a huge crush on queen latifah//
~I got bad breath? At least I dont spit shit, told ya stop writin but ya still dont get-it, hold up.. ill drop a tid bit//
~You thought you wuz funny until i broke ya humerus (humourus), ya jokes dont make us laugh.. just humor-us//
~I know britain's cold but ill stop by and spit some heat, raise the temperature.. uk still lackin good emcees? i guess thats why you got ya own lines in ya signature//
~Bitch! I wouldnt use your verse to WIPE MY ASS, learned ma lesson against bez but now i wont stop in this cup 'til i swipe-the-last//
~I hope ya have "high velocity poop" cuz muthafucka the shit just hit the fan.. a good verse from sin is in demand and im gonna murder this cat with everything i can//
~You took 5 bars just from my av-and-sig, i guess im just wild.. battlin me is like you tryin to tame a wild maverick, I just smoked this cat.. yeah lemme have-a-cig//
~Just takes one-bar-and-ya-feeble, ma karma dropped 7 points since i argued with bez, fuckit, im still take a dump-on-ya-people.. only time reefa sports a gat is when he stands in front-of-a-steeple//[1]
~13 barz alone, way too long for this pitiful drone, Ill let this lyrikal al capone put 5 in ya dome and listen to this kid moan and groan//
~I dont need mista darwin for victory, just ma bars and ma symphony, you feelin me? Fuck it yo.. you just another kid-to-me//
~Your shit ails me like a weak kidney.. I SWEAR if I hear name and game in a verse again, Ill ignite the flame, stake my claim, sacrifice my fame and extinguish the lame//
~Then take the blame.. without no shame.. 2 Elite in the cup I think Im smellin the reign, my shots will make you levitate, like David Blaine//[2]
~Ill eat up ya brain, save you a part so you can have a piece-of-mind, you will never cease-to-find weak ass punches so spare me if you could be-so-kind//
~Killin this international-man-of-mystery attemptin to subdue Sinister's substantional-plans-of-misery.. this kid actin rational, the man's history//
~Ill destroy the contents of ya frame wit my 12 guage shotta, 4 to ya forehead.. blood stained my prada, someone said 'got vagina'? I said I got alotta..//[3]

[1] - Hold a gun in front of a steeple means.. alot of people hold up churches cuz they know nuthin will come from behind and they will get attention.. just a pussy move.
[2] - David Blaine is a street magician who supposedly can levitate in front of people.
[3] - Last 2 bars I made some Austin Powers jokes.. reefa is from britain.. austin powers is from britain.. yall get it. Alotta Vagina is austin's interest in the first one.

feedback welcome..
lez hop on these votes..
pZ

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2003, 02:00:45 AM »
if they stressin on me for fuckin "feeding off" why the fuck dont they say shit to Sin...bullshit

peace
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month

ill natural

• Lil Geezy
  • FUCK YOU!
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2003, 06:43:52 AM »
if they stressin on me for fuckin "feeding off" why the fuck dont they say shit to Sin...bullshit

peace

Werd man, fuck them cats who cry bout feeding off when theyre hit with a verse. What the fuck are you gonna do if you're battling and you're opponent throws what you said back at ya? Are you gonna refuse to carry on/ or force the other cat to be disqualified.?
Fuck all that... just battle, stop crying like little girls.
Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman.
You only call her a bitch cause she won't let you in that pussy
Maybe she felt you didn't share any similar interests
Or Maybe you're an asshole who couldnt sweet talk a princess.
- Aesop Rock

Ill Natural has spoken... Y'all may be seated

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2003, 10:33:48 AM »

peace

you were disqualified mainly because uyou postedd to late... "feeding of" the opponents verse didnt help your case if i may put it like that....

even though wcc dont support "feeding of opponents verses", we have never disqualified anybody because of that SPECIFIC reason.. but what we do is to take the fact into consideration when casting the vote

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2003, 04:35:32 AM »
prophecy shut the fuck up man.. fuckin cry all damn day and you been here like a week..

how bout everyone keeps the bs outta this thread and we get some votes in herre..

thats how we do..

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2003, 07:22:36 AM »
how bout everyone keeps the bs outta this thread and we get some votes in herre..

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2003, 02:36:39 PM »
yo what the fuck.. all the other battles been voted on.. what up

thats how we do..

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2003, 03:17:59 PM »
yo what the fuck.. all the other battles been voted on.. what up

word... What the fucks happenin

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2003, 10:29:04 PM »
M Dogg's Elite.... he cant vote on it
wait for another mod to step up n vote

kick ass album

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2003, 07:22:11 AM »
maestrooooooooooooo

thats how we do..