Author Topic: WCC Cup round 2... Sinister vs. Gareefa  (Read 517 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:WCC Cup round 2... Sinister vs. Gareefa
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2003, 03:28:52 PM »
ok.. ima vote on this within a couple hours....

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2003, 03:45:05 PM »
ok.. ima vote on this within a couple hours....

props.. thanx man

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2003, 06:30:35 PM »
Chairman Gareefa
A solid verse with average punches and an average flow, you had had personals you could develop and hit with really hard, like that 2.8 rate I gave him, but you didn’t come hard enough on that occasion. I don’t know how many “Darwin-theories” punches I’ve heard since Political Underground were formed, but it’s starting getting played out by now

•SiNiStEr•
your start is weak, your first 2 bars weren’t that great, but after that, its like you got extra fuel or something, cause you started to deliver nice punches and personals, gareefa's flow is "ok", but yours is horrible, and you need to try to stay on topic and not “jump back & forth”.

Summary: Sinister is loosing some point since he’s partly “feeding off” Gareefa’s verse. I don’t appreciate that cause since this is only a one verse battle, he’s getting an advantage. But even if I would ignore those, I still feel that Sinister have the more solid verse because of the way he flipped the punches and personals.

Vote : Sinister

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2003, 10:56:55 PM »
lol @ horrible flow

ya my bars are way long and its cuz i try to do 3 step punches and scrunch 'em into a line.. ima shorten them to 2 clause punches soon cuz the 3rd multi/punch always ends up as a filler. Ya i fed off reefa's verse and lookin back i dont think i should have. I think now i have a really good idea of what everyone is lookin for so now i can write a lil better.. thanks alot for the vote maestro.. wasnt as well-explained as the other but a vote is a vote.. peace reefa.. good battle bro, i was wonderin when we would bash heads and i guess it had to go down like this.. good battle.. good luck wit PU. Me vs abstruse i suppose.. hope ya ready bud!

pZ all
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2003, 12:27:04 AM »
Goood battle, pz

TheSheriff

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2003, 05:26:32 PM »
I don’t know how many “Darwin-theories” punches I’ve heard since Political Underground were formed, but it’s starting getting played out by now

I don't remember any punches like that being used. And it's Poetic.

Good battle y'all.