Author Topic: Detroit's King Gordy - The Entity - In Stores NOW! w/ Eminem  (Read 118 times)

kfresh

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Whats up... i'm looking to spread word on this cat from Detroit named King Gordy. He just release his debut album "The Enity" on  JUNE 24th on Web Ent / Koch. His music can be described as real dark with a rock influence. Read the info below and shoot me some feedback at djkfresh@renaissance-soul.com.

- K-Fresh (www.rensoul.com)

:::KING GORDY "THE ENTITY" LP... HELL BREAKS LOOSE JUNE 24TH:::
w/ music produced by EMINEM, LUIS RESTO, MARK THE 45 KING, AND THE BASS BROTHERS

** Check out the newly launched King Gordy Web Site: www.kinggordy.com with more audio and info on King Gordy.

As one fourth of the underground rap group, the Fat Killahz, King Gordy has ruled Detroit’s subterranean soundscape with a ferocity and persistence unparalleled by others in the city’s rap game. Detroit hip-hop heads have already experienced the raw emotion, intensity, and black insanity that is King Gordy. With his bellowing sound and dark rhymes that scream of life and death in the city streets, and that tell of the thin line between calm and chaos, Gordy is like a bill in a china shop. He gave us a taste of what he’s all about in Eminem’s blockbuster film, “8 Mile,” and has recently opened for 50 Cent in Detroit.
Now, King Gordy is coming full force with his solo debut, The Entity, which features his first single, “The Pain”. This will be the first release on the re-launched WEB Entertainment label, which first signed Eminem in the early 90s. Set for release on June 24, 2003, The Entity is sure to bring King Gordy’s street sense and lyrical assault tactics to the rest of the nation.  The album features the first single "The Pain", produced by Eminem, and the album features more song with music co-written by Eminem, Mark The 45 King, Luis Resto, and The Bass Brothers.

Download an mp3 of King Gordy's first single "The Pain", Produced by Eminem
[King Gordy "The Pain" mp3]

- The Official King Gordy Web Site: www.kinggordy.com

- The Renaissance Soul Online King Gordy E-Team - http://kinggordy.rensoul.com

- WEB Entertainment - www.webentertainmentrecords.com

[View King Gordy Online E-Card]

SPREAD THE WORD... LET ME KNOW YOUR FEEDBACK... EMAIL ME AT DJKFRESH@RENAISSANCE-SOUL.COM

The Watcher

Re:Detroit's King Gordy - The Entity - In Stores NOW! w/ Eminem
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2003, 12:57:05 AM »
he's the dude that 'battled' Em and spit writtens?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

kfresh

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2003, 01:01:37 AM »
what you talkin about willis???

K-fresh

The Watcher

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2003, 05:52:47 PM »
on the 8mile dvd.. Marv from the fat killaz who posts @ the d12world forum was on there.. 'freestyling' and spitting writtens @ Em.. i'm assuming this is the same guy
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden