Author Topic: New Zealand legalises prostitution  (Read 341 times)

mauzip

Re:New Zealand legalises prostitution
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2003, 01:02:30 PM »
All this is going to do is make it easier for the prostitutes to feed their drug habbits, this will give the dealers a more regular source of income, and consquently give the dealers funds to do more stuff involvin violence etc.

wtf? like every prostitute uses drugs :-\

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2003, 01:06:56 PM »
Plus I do not want police time wasted by having to deal with ho's and johns.

Exactly.  I believe we should have less and less laws and regulations interfering in our lives.  I think prostitution is sickening, but in my opinion, if people want to ruin their lives, that's fine with me.

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2003, 04:23:37 AM »
It will give these women, who would be doing it in an alley with no legal backup some decent protection.+when its legal they get regular check ups and this ensures u wouldnt get aids+it stops the girls from using drugs as that would show up.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2003, 06:09:01 AM »
All this is going to do is make it easier for the prostitutes to feed their drug habbits, this will give the dealers a more regular source of income, and consquently give the dealers funds to do more stuff involvin violence etc.

wtf? like every prostitute uses drugs :-\

Not once did i say every prostitute does drugs did i? I was making a genralisation. A fair percentage will use prostitution to feed their drug habits. its known that females that are on the game, and/or the people who are pimpig them are involved in, or will be involved in serious crime in the future

mauzip

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2003, 06:11:35 AM »
i know what you were saying, but if they legalize it the gov't has more control over prostitution what will also help the druggies ;)

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2003, 06:53:39 AM »
It will give these women, who would be doing it in an alley with no legal backup some decent protection.+when its legal they get regular check ups and this ensures u wouldnt get aids+it stops the girls from using drugs as that would show up.

Who cares?  I say let them die in the alleys if this is how they choose to live their lives.  Yeah, this is really cool, have the friekin' tax payers pay for whores to get aids tests? What the hell is the world coming to.