Author Topic: Final Thoughts On The Worse Battle Ever...  (Read 434 times)

S.G.V.

Re:Final Thoughts On The Worse Battle Ever...
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2003, 12:12:20 PM »
lol @ "only Pac's remade lyrics".. that was one single track

Bump Heads was definatly not garbage

Doe Ray Me was heat and killed everything Ja did by far

that's about it.. but it's not like shady were all about Pac bitin.. they did one track pretending to be Ja like Em's lyrics prove.. that's it
i think i fell asleep to bum heads...one of the worst tracks....ever...doe ray me was hot...thanks to obie...and C2k...check out the bold....it proves my point...

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2003, 12:27:26 PM »
Most people were claiming that this song is wack because Eminem and 50 Cent were "biting" 2Pac.  I think I saw more negative comments than positive.

I'll edit it.

I noticed more people claiming that this song is wack because Eminem and 50 Cent were "biting" 2Pac.  I believe I saw more negative comments than positive.

Some people thought it was good, some thought it sucked, I haven't keep track of the exact numbers.  Either way people should be able to see that Em and 50 were attempting to mock Ja by doing that song.

GrewSum

• 'G'
  • 70 Mile Entertainment
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2003, 01:44:34 PM »
LMAO @ u professional critics......

i myself will say i enjoyed this whole battle.......all eminem did was prove his stance in hip hop.....he never WENT AT ja like everybody hoped.....but it was still a clear victory for shady/aftermath....proving himself levels above ja rule.....hence putting a cap on the whole situation....i enjoyed it cuz it was new material that would have never happened had Ja kept his mouth shut....so maybe i'm easily entertained, but unlike u people i wish em would beef wit sumone regularly so i have new shit to hear....

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2003, 04:49:56 PM »
lol @ "only Pac's remade lyrics".. that was one single track

Bump Heads was definatly not garbage

Doe Ray Me was heat and killed everything Ja did by far

that's about it.. but it's not like shady were all about Pac bitin.. they did one track pretending to be Ja like Em's lyrics prove.. that's it
i think i fell asleep to bum heads...one of the worst tracks....ever...doe ray me was hot...thanks to obie...and C2k...check out the bold....it proves my point...

I didn't say it was a dope track I actually think they coulda come up with something more original but saiyn they "bit" Pac, or tried to eat off him is stupid as fuck

that's all I'm sayin
and I could care less what u fall asleep to.. it's still not garbage or something u could consider one of the worst diss tracks ever

The Watcher

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2003, 07:12:33 PM »
Most people were claiming that this song is wack because Eminem and 50 Cent were "biting" 2Pac.  I think I saw more negative comments than positive.

I'll edit it.

I noticed more people claiming that this song is wack because Eminem and 50 Cent were "biting" 2Pac.  I believe I saw more negative comments than positive.

Some people thought it was good, some thought it sucked, I haven't keep track of the exact numbers.  Either way people should be able to see that Em and 50 were attempting to mock Ja by doing that song.

keep talkin' like that, you'll be labelled as a dickrider  ;)

again, i agree with what was said ^
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden