Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - Snoopafly  (Read 1569 times)

Lil' Dirty Bastard

• Muthafuckin' OG
Snoop Dogg - Snoopafly
« on: June 27, 2003, 05:09:23 PM »
Snoop Dogg
Snoopafly
Not Confirmed Yet
TBA

This is Snoop's next albm.  If everything goes along as HE planned, then P. Diddy will executive produce this album.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2003, 10:30:05 AM by .:Bigg Chillah:. »
Tha Lil' Dirty Bastard straight frum tha VA zoo

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
Re:Snoop Dogg - Snoopafly
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2003, 04:21:52 AM »
Man you all are just taiking the news to damn fast.
for the first of it tha last meal was suposed to be called soopfly and the
same thing about "paid tha cost...." in the begining, so ill bet you that hes gonna name it something else (heard some rumors about doggfather pt. 2,
but dunno if they are thru).

And about that snoop comment, you all are just taking it way to seriuse.
Damn if i got a dollar every time snoop wanted something.... Im not saying that snoop want this or not, but i dont think that itl happen. Just think about it, how many times have snoop said some stuff, that never happend. Just read some of his old articels and youl get my point.
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2003, 02:45:42 PM »
damn man calm down...he's just sayin what he heard...and if snoop has diddy produce his shit...i'd probably pass on the cd...i dont think snoop and diddy will make a great team...even the welcome to atlanta remix was just OK

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2003, 06:49:35 AM »
he probably took that one thread too serious ;D

Bomb-A®

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2003, 09:29:18 PM »
P. Diddy will executive produce this album.

i dont care how good hes rapping nowadays if that ^^^ is true, IM NOT BUYING THIS SHIT, whenever it comes out, probably in 1.5-2 yrs.

peace

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2003, 01:42:38 PM »
P. Diddy will executive produce this album.

i dont care how good hes rapping nowadays if that ^^^ is true, IM NOT BUYING THIS SHIT, whenever it comes out, probably in 1.5-2 yrs.

peace

Well while it ain't set in stone yet (Puff said he'd probably do it unless Dre picks up the project), what if Diddy DID exec. produce the album? For all we know they might come up with good shit together. I mean, look at the back of Biggie's albums and see who exec.produced those and tell me Diddy can't exec. produce good albums. Now, though I would prefer have somebody like Dre doin' it (I already know they work well together), I for one ain't saying anything good or bad about a Snoop album exec. produced by Diddy until it's finished and I've heard it. Anything else is pointless.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2003, 10:27:58 AM »
Snoop has yet to title the 213 album, but he does have a name for his next solo album, Snoopafly, which he said will be executive produced by P. Diddy (see "P. Diddy Ready To Oversee Snoop's New LP — If Dre Doesn't Beat Him To It").

"I've been looking forward to working with him, and he wants to work with me, so we just gonna make it happen and bridge the gap and put together a classic record," Snoop said.

The veteran rappers from opposite coasts are planning to start the album in the fall. Snoop also hopes to make a movie of sorts relating to the material.

"Doing it with Puff is gonna make it so big to where it's gonna have to have a movie and big budget," Snoop said. "I've been sitting on [the title Snoopafly] for like three years, but I never had the appropriate record, the appropriate concept. This would only be right if I had a movie to go behind it."

Snoop is still tossing around ideas for his solo material, but fans might see a different side of the rapper, who performed at "mtvICON: Metallica" and covered Black Sabbath's "Iron Man" while touring with the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

"It's just something about rock that just brings out a certain type of energy in me that sometimes just needs to be released," he said. "You never know, I might go rock and roll for a minute."
« Last Edit: August 05, 2003, 10:30:52 AM by .:Bigg Chillah:. »

Jome

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2003, 07:22:03 PM »
Looks like the foo was right, after all..  ;D

TRu Word

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2003, 09:36:45 PM »
If snoop does a rock and roll track i will not buy this album

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2003, 04:13:32 AM »
If snoop does a rock and roll track i will not buy this album

i doubt it would be the type of rock youre thinking about... i'd imagine something like dmx - who we be. and besides, he wouldnt make a lot of rock tracks, he'd lose too much fans.

kick ass album

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2003, 11:37:03 AM »
id rather have an executive produced album by puff than by snoop i think it will be better than his last album if puff does this album...he knows how to put shit together and how he was talkin about dre im sure puff will get dre to do a few cuts for the album he might be the bridge we need for dre and snoop to start workin together again cause he can be like the mediator....i think this album will be bangin....and you know how snoops order goes.....

1. Doggystyle *

2. Doggfather

3. The Game

4. Top Dogg *

5. Tha Last Meal

6. Paid The Cost

first album is GREAT then the next one after that is GOOD and the one after that usually is just AVERAGE or SUCKS.....LOL.....its his 1, 2 ,3 way of releasing CD's...lol

Storm

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2003, 01:47:19 PM »
id rather have an executive produced album by puff than by snoop i think it will be better than his last album if puff does this album...he knows how to put shit together and how he was talkin about dre im sure puff will get dre to do a few cuts for the album he might be the bridge we need for dre and snoop to start workin together again cause he can be like the mediator....i think this album will be bangin....and you know how snoops order goes.....

1. Doggystyle *

2. Doggfather

3. The Game

4. Top Dogg *

5. Tha Last Meal

6. Paid The Cost

first album is GREAT then the next one after that is GOOD and the one after that usually is just AVERAGE or SUCKS.....LOL.....its his 1, 2 ,3 way of releasing CD's...lol

yo, i don't buy that.  doggfather was a tight album.  but anyways snoop can be dope when he wants to be, but it seems like he rarely tries to be anymore. its fuckin sucks and i lose more and more repsect for snoop every day. why can't he rap like he did back in 92?
If tha bitch can't swim, then shes bound to drizzound!

PLANT

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2003, 03:13:45 PM »
I highly doubt the album will be called "Snoopafly".....I think that title is wack for a Snoop album, speciialy when hes got an artist called Soopafly on his label...I think he just says that everytime so Suge wont go and jack the title for a Row release...Remember what happend to "Chronic 2000"....

Blood Rain

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • flesh of my flesh, my blood is life
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2003, 08:23:43 AM »
i dont care, i cant wait for another snoop album

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2003, 01:52:46 AM »
hopefully its a dope cd

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24