Author Topic: new Eminem information  (Read 209 times)

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
new Eminem information
« on: June 28, 2003, 06:15:40 AM »
CHECK OUT THE DJ BUTTER INTERVIEW @ www.aftermathmusic.com ... we had the chance to talk with him again today to get some additional information ...

Aftermathmusic.com:
What type of relationship you got to the label Shady Records?

DJ Butter:
I highly respect that label for the simple fact they are feeding D-12 and Obie Trice. I really don't think they respect my history with the rap game. I did alot of work with D-12 before the record deal with Shady Records, when Eminem was in Royce's corner %100. I wasn't trying to be a record label to them, I was paying good money for guest appearances, when D-12 did'nt know Eminem was coming back to help their careers. I think they cleaned house when they got signed and I was a victim. It was set up for us to not communicate anymore. I can produce music, run a label, Edit my own magazine, and produced a DVD and I think it became to much for Shady Records to witness. I own my masters- That's a problem also. But- I highly respect Eminem- making it from a black city. I saw his success when he signed with Dre. Everything was in his favor.

Aftermathmusic.com:
Why do you think, Shady Records doesnt respect your history with the rap game?

DJ Butter:
Me and Paul Rosenburg been friends since 1991. Shady Records was going to sign me. I think they thought I wanted to sign D-12. Eminem is a difficult person to do Business with. He used DJ Head and Essman. I just didnt want him to do the same with me. I own my music. I wasnt letting him control me.

Aftermathmusic.com:
Do you think the same could happen to Green Lantern?

DJ Butter:
Hes not friends with Green Lantern. Strictly business.

Aftermathmusic.com:
"I did alot of work with D-12 before the record deal with Shady Records, when Eminem was in Royce's corner %100. I wasn't trying to be a record label to them, I was paying good money for guest appearances, when D-12 did'nt know Eminem was coming back to help their careers. I think they cleaned house when they got signed and I was a victim. "... SOUNDS LIKE BEEF? Are you disappointed from D12?

DJ Butter:
Naw. They saw an opportunity. Im happy they have jobs. I learned alot from D-12. Im not as close anymore. I watch how the industry change them.

Aftermathmusic.com:
Do you think its the wrong way?

DJ Butter:
I think time will reveal - If they really cared about DJ butter and what I've done for them.

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:new Eminem information
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2003, 04:02:52 PM »
Good Lookin on the post...good article...

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2003, 05:47:21 AM »
Yeah props, man
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Blood Rain

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • flesh of my flesh, my blood is life
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2003, 08:59:08 AM »
thanks for the news