Author Topic: NOMINATIONS FOR "Keystyle Classics"-ALL READ!  (Read 352 times)

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:NOMINATIONS FOR "Keystyle Classics"-ALL READ!
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2003, 09:22:06 AM »
well as im excluded from the hall i still wanna do this shit...gimme something to aim for...

Wait, if you're EVER caught biting you can never be in the hall of fame?  I did not know that...seems a little harsh considerin' you been puttin in work for a while now and layin' mfers down.

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2003, 10:33:11 PM »
well as im excluded from the hall i still wanna do this shit...gimme something to aim for...

Wait, if you're EVER caught biting you can never be in the hall of fame?  I did not know that...seems a little harsh considerin' you been puttin in work for a while now and layin' mfers down.

It's harsh so we could get rid of biters. Maxi was one of the greatest ever, then he bite because others were getting as good. That's when it started. Mack should have been a first ballot Hall of Famer, but then, he bit. I know it's harsh, but it's like baseball, beat on the games, and you are out, because you either cheated to win, or lose. Same with bitting. You cheated, and by stealing other peoples work, that's the worst thing you can do.

SKiLLaZTiC

• Lil Geezy
  • CSN NIGGA WHAAAA!!! (Certified Sick Niggaz)
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2003, 08:58:20 AM »
Everyone Post one rhyme and get judged at the end

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=11;action=display;threadid=21122;start=0

Hatesrats Feat: The Westcoast affiliates...vol.1

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=11;action=display;threadid=21169

Juzt some shit i liked

CSN!!!
Holla
Touch 1 of mine on everything i own i will destroy everything u touch!!!-Makeveli-

U either ride wit us or collide wit us-Outlawz-

.:(THA ORIGINAL CSN):.
~Skillastic~~Hates Rats~~Spawn~~Maxi-Padz~~D-Peon~
CSN 4 LIFE NIGGA!!!!