Author Topic: Hulk Hogan/Mr. America Gone?  (Read 592 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Hulk Hogan/Mr. America Gone?
« on: June 30, 2003, 04:56:42 PM »
Apparently, contract talks between Hulk Hogan and the WWE are in dire straits. In a radio interview today (The Bubba the Love Sponge radio show), Hulk Hogan revealed that you probably won't be seeing him or his Mr. America persona in the WWE any longer. He is planning on heading to Japan.

This is not the first time that Hogan has left on short notice, back in November he wanted to face Brock Lesnar and he wanted to win the title, but Vince didn't agree.

Also Hogan has used this radio show to work the fans over before.

The Watcher

Re:Hulk Hogan/Mr. America Gone?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2003, 09:43:53 PM »
nope, its true, he quit

he was pissed of the fact that in last weeks smackdown, he was the third biggest babyface, and in his match kurt & brock didnt tag him in when the fans were chanting his name

also he was angry with the fact that at this point in his career, he feels his regular appearances should be pushed like PPV's since he wont be around much longer, and the fact that smackdown is the losing show, he doesnt like being on a losing show
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

TheSheriff

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2003, 07:55:54 AM »
coughprimadonnacough

Blood Rain

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • flesh of my flesh, my blood is life
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2003, 08:37:43 AM »
Raw is better maybe he should just move to raw

bez

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2003, 08:37:55 AM »
hes a greedy twat

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2003, 08:49:27 AM »
thanx god he's gone... never liked mr america

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2003, 12:34:22 PM »
this was long overdue. never come back.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2003, 07:58:31 PM »
There is a good chance that Hogan might ne coming back because he does want to be a part of Wrestle Mania XX.

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2003, 09:30:29 PM »
It sucks they couldn't come to an agreement.  It's been a fragile relationship the whole time, anyways.   He never signed a contract, all of these were just player deals under the table since he came back to the WWE.  Him and Vince would hammer out some stuff for a  few months, then again, then again, etc.  Plus, he's already been gone 2 other times since he came back, lol.  I wouldn't be surprised to see him in a few months doing something different.  It comes down to this; Vince does it with all the big names... they want something, he won't give it, eventually he gets stale for ideas and thinks bringing them back would be a good idea, so he caves in.  Hogan probably wanted the belt or something.  He was just gone for about 6 months a couple months ago; then came back as Mr. America.  I'm confident he'll still be wrestling into his 60's, so that's at least 15 more years we've got of him.  

The Watcher

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2003, 05:07:17 AM »
well, he got fired on smackdown!, they showed footage of him removing the mask
- celph titled

- joe budden

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2003, 03:53:48 PM »
^^ This furthers my belief that there are 2 opinions on everything, and most people agree with 50% of everybody else, LOL.  The same people that hate the u.s. hate hulk hogan, the same people that love the u.s. love hulk hogan, etc. etc. etc.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2003, 04:49:58 PM »
1. i live in the us
2. i love the us
3. i hate hogan

therefore your belief holds no weight. thank you for your time.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

TheSheriff

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2003, 05:33:15 PM »
^^ This furthers my belief that there are 2 opinions on everything, and most people agree with 50% of everybody else, LOL.  The same people that hate the u.s. hate hulk hogan, the same people that love the u.s. love hulk hogan, etc. etc. etc.

Pardon? If you notice:

a) I love the US.
b) I listed Hogan as one of my all time favourite wrestlers.

I just think Mr America was a character being used to incite racism in ignorant fools and impressionable children, just like La Resistance are.

The Watcher

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2003, 06:44:38 PM »
As we reported yesterday, Hogan has left WWE for a least the time being because of several things over the past few months that have upset him. It varies from things such as his WrestleMania payoff being much lower than anticipated to the current creative direction of his character.

Hogan had a creative meeting with Vince McMahon prior to the June 12 Smackdown and has been telling various people in the company that Vince has lost his touch with the fans.

sook it up hogan  :'(
- celph titled

- joe budden