Author Topic: Bone Crusher  (Read 198 times)

Don Breezio

Bone Crusher
« on: July 01, 2003, 11:40:11 PM »
This album (attenchun) is bullshit...if i were JD i'd be kickin myself in the ass right now for lettin Jagged Edge and Bow Wow go for this bitch ass motherfucker...the only thing good i will say is i like the remix of never scared...but the only reason i even like the remix is cuz the beat is dope and cam'ron rips the shit. oh yeah...theres one other dope track... hate ourselves (feat. goodie mob) is off the hook...the beat is sick
« Last Edit: July 01, 2003, 11:44:04 PM by Don Breezio »

JTSimon

Re:Bone Crusher
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2003, 11:45:58 PM »
This album (attenchun) is bullshit

S.G.V.

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2003, 12:29:20 AM »
This album (attenchun) is bullshit...if i were JD i'd be kickin myself in the ass right now for lettin Jagged Edge and Bow Wow go for this bitch ass motherfucker...the only thing good i will say is i like the remix of never scared...but the only reason i even like the remix is cuz the beat is dope and cam'ron rips the shit. oh yeah...theres one other dope track... hate ourselves (feat. goodie mob) is off the hook...the beat is sick
bow wow and je arent on so so def no more?

Gary

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2003, 12:52:54 AM »
bone crusher is one of the worst rappers right now getting alotta attention. this guy fills his first single with guess apperances to get radio play and he has the worst verse of the whole fuckin song. seriously, hes worst than a dick between the ass.

S.G.V.

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2003, 12:55:09 AM »
bone crusher is one of the worst rappers right now getting alotta attention. this guy fills his first single with guess apperances to get radio play and he has the worst verse of the whole fuckin song. seriously, hes worst than a dick between the ass.
gary...gary...gary....bonecrusher isnt really a rapper...i mean he is...but hes not in hip hop to spit amazin lyrics...hes out to make club anthems...crunk shit...and i think hes good at that...if u listen to bonecrusher for mind bogglin lyricism...ur lookin in the wrong place...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2003, 10:21:49 AM »
i hate that song, never scared, its so bad, and its all over the charts and , its the worste song

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2003, 12:26:24 PM »
bow wow and je arent on so so def no more?

yea...the dipshit let em go...as far as i know the only ppl left on so so def are da bart and that R&B bitch...i cant remember her name

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2003, 12:58:35 PM »
The album is pretty much bullshit...I only like a track or 2 from it...