Author Topic: 9th Wonder - God's Stepson/ Soul Supreme - Soulmatic  (Read 302 times)

Don Breezio

9th Wonder - God's Stepson/ Soul Supreme - Soulmatic
« on: July 01, 2003, 11:47:35 PM »
does anyone know where i can download either of these tapes...i got 2 tracks from god's stepson and i cant even find the tracklist to soulmatic...if anyone has anymore info it would be greatly appreciated...

S.G.V.

Re:9th Wonder - God's Stepson/ Soul Supreme - Soulmatic
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2003, 12:13:04 AM »
does anyone know where i can download either of these tapes...i got 2 tracks from god's stepson and i cant even find the tracklist to soulmatic...if anyone has anymore info it would be greatly appreciated...
ive been meanin to check these...ive heard good things...kazaa has gods stepson...

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2003, 12:23:53 AM »
thats where i got the 2 tracks from it i have...it has the whole album but only like 1 user at a time has it and their never on long enough for me (im slow...i only have 56k unfortunately)

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2003, 12:28:25 AM »
download soulseek...im sure someone on there has it...

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2003, 12:33:23 PM »
i used to have soulseek but it wouldnt work...it worked for awhile and then i had to re-download it...and it wouldnt connect...so i said fuck it.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2003, 12:44:54 PM »
i had em but i can't stand to listen to edited shit so they had to go..
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2003, 12:49:18 PM »
yea thats my one problem w/ it...but nas is my favorite and i still wanna get this shit

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2003, 01:42:10 PM »
mIRC has all of these and the God's Stepson instrumentals too.  ;D

Listening to it edited is bullshit, it annoys me listening to that too.  Columbia should really release some dirty accapella's.

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2003, 04:14:35 PM »
thats one of my problems though...i only have a 56k connection so i cant get music off mIRC...i just found all of god's stepson on kazaa though...but still no soulmatic