Author Topic: Ja on Tha Row? (Rumor)  (Read 821 times)

Suga Foot

Re:Ja on Tha Row? (Rumor)
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2003, 11:55:33 PM »
FIGHT!          FIGHT!             FIGHT!

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2003, 11:55:46 PM »

Who doesnt know who Suge is?  And I think people have the right to speak their minds, I think I can say what I want....but it seems you like to criticize everything I write well guess what I don't give a fuck what you think....See what I mean about people startin this shit SEER?
lmao if u knew suge u wouldve never questioned their street cred...cuz suge is held down in the streets...and u can say what u want...ima correct u on it...if u aint care what i say...then why do u reply?...due...ur a clown man...u switch ur age...ur nationality...ur persona...but in the end of the day...ur a clown...dont cry to seer...just because i point out the holes in ur posts....be a man...this is the net...no need to get all teary-eyed..

Damn Y'all shut the fuck up...Krimson was just speakin his mind...let him do it god damn...i didnt know the fuckin boo ya tribe were signed to tha row either...shit it aint like it was a front page article or anything.
shh....dont interrupt sweetie...

Ummm, I never changed my nationality and race....the fuck you talkin bout?  I ain't gonna tell you shit about me on the net....but now you know I'm WHITE AND PROUD

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2003, 11:58:29 PM »
FIGHT!          FIGHT!             FIGHT!
lol.....

Don Breezio

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2003, 12:00:13 AM »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2003, 12:02:32 AM »
lol @ deathrow having street cred

the last time they had that was in 97'

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

S.G.V.

« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2003, 12:05:04 AM »

man shut your bitch ass up...you obviously have no life or something if you get off on sittin here bitchin at ppl...why dont you go get some pussy or something? or is that not your style?
lmao...ur all upset...calm down...stare at my avatar and grab ur lotion...ull be happy then...

Ummm, I never changed my nationality and race....the fuck you talkin bout?  I ain't gonna tell you shit about me on the net....but now you know I'm WHITE AND PROUD
lol...u said u were latino numerous times...lmao...now ur white and proud....lol...frontin online...damn ur cool...

Don Breezio

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2003, 12:07:08 AM »

man shut your bitch ass up...you obviously have no life or something if you get off on sittin here bitchin at ppl...why dont you go get some pussy or something? or is that not your style?
lmao...ur all upset...calm down...stare at my avatar and grab ur lotion...ull be happy then...

ooh i bet u love thinkin about that huh?

S.G.V.

« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2003, 12:08:44 AM »

lmao...ur a foo...tq's number 1 fan is tryna call me gay...hahaha

Don Breezio

« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2003, 12:15:21 AM »

lmao...ur a foo...tq's number 1 fan is tryna call me gay...hahaha

tahts the best shit you can come up with? shit this convo is over lmao

S.G.V.

« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2003, 12:18:28 AM »

tahts the best shit you can come up with? shit this convo is over lmao
lmao...given u a dose of ur own medicine...callin someone gay aint exactly too clever....but then again...callin some gay...while u have a man in a wife beater in ur avatar aint exactly a smart thing to do...

Don Breezio

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2003, 12:26:13 AM »
yea cuz havin a bunch of nasty tricks in my avatar is so much cooler..cuz i wanna hit that and end up w/ some kinda VD

S.G.V.

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2003, 12:28:39 AM »
yea cuz havin a bunch of nasty tricks in my avatar is so much cooler..cuz i wanna hit that and end up w/ some kinda VD
lmao...it sure is...and if u seen them...i bet u would be beggin to get in their panties...lmao @ you...maybe u r a little on the fruit side...

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2003, 12:31:09 AM »
JERRY   JERRY      JERRY

Don Breezio

« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2003, 12:31:34 AM »
man i got a girl...i dont need to be gettin in anyones panties...and i sure as hell dont need to be beggin...my avatar aint no different than the ppl on here w/ snoop or dre or c-bo or tech n9ne (or however the fuck thats spelled)...the only difference is what mine is wearing. and i really dont care what anybody as wearing as long as i dont have to see him naked.

The Watcher

« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2003, 12:32:24 AM »
another thread ruined .. top work champ
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden