Author Topic: Ja on Tha Row? (Rumor)  (Read 818 times)

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
Re:Ja on Tha Row? (Rumor)
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2003, 11:05:15 AM »
lol nobody would dare fuck with the booya tribe..believe that..everyone wants to doubt tha row of everything now..fucking clowns..these are the same people who call suge a pussy online but wouldn't dare say it to his face..
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2003, 11:08:07 AM »
lol nobody would dare fuck with the booya tribe..believe that..everyone wants to doubt tha row of everything now..fucking clowns..these are the same people who call suge a pussy online but wouldn't dare say it to his face..

No One's that stupid...Suge's like 2 times the size of most people...

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2003, 11:38:23 AM »
Suge got some connections but i don't respect him cuz he ain't doin shit by himself..

and people overestimate him without a doubt

and they change their roster every month, it's not like Spider would be down for whatever just cuz Tha Row got beef with somebody..

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2003, 12:24:04 PM »
I doubt this will actually happen.  Death Row would lose any respect they have left, remember Suge once said only "Real Niggaz" join Tha Row lol.  Ja is a clown, it wouldnt work out, besides he has Murder Inc. right?

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

S.G.V.

« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2003, 12:27:34 PM »

Nah, I think you got confused....I was talkin about my friend bein latino....
lmao...aight...