Author Topic: Lil wayne and the sqad freestyle albums  (Read 142 times)

music man

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Lil wayne and the sqad freestyle albums
« on: July 03, 2003, 05:50:12 PM »
Yeah what yall think about them lil wayne and the sqad freestyle albums. They got like 5 of em out now. I think they are dope. My favorite ones are renegades freestyle, what happened to that boy freestyle, wanksta freestyle they got a lot of em. Then lil wayne got a freestyle album each freestyle is like a min or more and its 29 tracks and he lay them all down one after the other its dope If you appreciate freestyling you will be feeling them to holla back with ya thoughts and shit

mauzip

Re:Lil wayne and the sqad freestyle albums
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2003, 07:02:05 AM »
yeah i feel his freestyles too ;D

S.G.V.

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2003, 12:41:57 PM »
they rip it up on those albums...this is where wayne shines...on cash money baby tells him how to spit pretty much...but on these albums...weezy gets to spit it how he wants...as long as keeps droppin lyrics like that...he might just be one of the best emcees in the south...or in all of hip hop...

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2003, 12:46:44 PM »
lmao...lil wayne the best in all of hip hop...probably not possible but hey ya never know...as for these freestyles i havent heard them and if they're as good as you say they are i think ill have to check em out.

S.G.V.

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2003, 12:53:09 PM »
lmao...lil wayne the best in all of hip hop...probably not possible but hey ya never know...as for these freestyles i havent heard them and if they're as good as you say they are i think ill have to check em out.
if u compare his album "lightz out" to these lyrically...he has really stepped up...if he keeps increasin his lyrics like that...he could be one of the best...he has the potential...hes only like 20 still...hes real young...so he has a long career ahead of him...

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2003, 01:31:54 PM »
actually i thought lights out was a dope album...he actually had some deep shit on that one (everything, grown man)...i thought it was much better than 500 degreez...lights out is one of few cash money cds that has a lot of tracks a like.

S.G.V.

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2003, 01:33:43 PM »
actually i thought lights out was a dope album...he actually had some deep shit on that one (everything, grown man)...i thought it was much better than 500 degreez...lights out is one of few cash money cds that has a lot of tracks a like.
500 degreez was a painful to my ears...but wayne has always been deep...but now hes comin with a more lyrical style tho...better vocab...better rhyme style...

music man

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2003, 05:33:15 PM »
Have any of yall heard lil waynes  bonnie and shyne, lick shots, get ya freak on, one more chance, oochie wally, ima hustler freetyles. This dude is gettin sick he lay down the whole thing the 29 tracks in a row. I dont see nobody over lil wayne when it some to tight freestyles check it out the name of the album is freestyle session its sick holla back