Author Topic: Miami vs Denver  (Read 206 times)

HBKid_Jr

Miami vs Denver
« on: October 13, 2002, 09:01:20 PM »
any1 catch this game.  Game of tha year,  olinde mare clutch 53 yard field goal,   it dont get much more clutch than that.  MIAMI ALL THA WAY THIS YEAR

HBKid_Jr

Re:Miami vs Denver
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2002, 09:22:54 PM »
HELL YER,  THA RAIDERS LOST,  miami should be #1 in espn's power rankings

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2002, 11:37:41 PM »
I cant believe Raiders lost!! I didnt catch the game though........so i dont know if Raiders played bad or the Rams actually played good!..........oh well i guess Rams are gonna have one win at least this season!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2002, 08:11:44 AM »
Marshall faulk shitted on the raiders

Smooth

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2002, 07:42:25 PM »
Yeah that was the greatest game I have watched so far this year... Denver thought they won when Elam kicked the field goal, then Miami storms back and kicks a 53 yarder... Im lovin that shit!

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2002, 09:57:36 PM »
Yeah man, it was a great game. I agree with you Tom, I think the Dolphins are going to the bowl. The Colts are my team, and the Dolphins made them look straight up retarded. Most complete team in football hands down IMO.