Author Topic: RAKIM "OH MY GOD" INFO ....  (Read 621 times)

S.G.V.

Re:RAKIM "OH MY GOD" INFO ....
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2003, 07:16:04 PM »

No, I'm not.  He's said that in his interview at thaformula.com.  It's near the bottom.

ThaFormula.com - Yeah I always wondered, was Eric B the producer and Rakim the MC?

Rakim - Nah, I did most of the tracks. It was just so much that I wanted to bring to the table as far as some of the beats I used to rhyme to in the park and just so many ideas, so we didn't really have to go outside the table. But back then a lot of people wasn't doing it. Everybody was kind of sticking to they own camp.
well...aint that some shit...then i guess id rather see ra produce his own shit then...thanks for bringin that to my attention...

The Watcher

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2003, 01:17:26 AM »
lmao

ask what's up with the album, if it's gonna have alot of featured artists etc.. and when the actually think it'll be released
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2003, 05:50:28 AM »
well...aint that some shit...then i guess id rather see ra produce his own shit then...thanks for bringin that to my attention...

I never knew that either, I assumed that the DJ would have handled the majority of the production.  It's in intresting interview, like him saying that he wrote "My Melody" when he was 13-14 years old and he'd never lost a battle before.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2003, 11:02:28 AM »
fuck a tq. get a classic posse cut with krs, g rap, and kane over a premo laced track. 8)

I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2003, 02:05:02 PM »
Ask him what they are planning on doing with all the tracks they made for Oh My God! that won't make the final tracklist? Are they going to keep them all locked up in a vault or put some of his best songs (that don't make the album) onto compilations/soundtracks or if they were recorded with another artist will they give the other artist the track to use for one of their albums?

Also, if this album does incredibly well and Ra ends up having similar success as 50 Cent currently is, would he consider making another LP, and perhaps a more uplifting LP to finish his career on?
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2003, 12:45:57 AM »
What is it like to work with Dre in thr studio

and

What does he think of eminem as a rapper, and will any of the shady/aftermarth roster appear on the album?

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2003, 01:24:44 AM »
i dont have an interview wit rakim yet ;) maybe later