Author Topic: Check out the Loon tracks....  (Read 543 times)

Don Breezio

Re:Check out the Loon tracks....
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2003, 12:23:26 AM »
murda mase was a beast on the mic..i remember when he would roast almost everyone in coc and always spit more verses than everyone except maybe l..most people wouldn't know that tho since they discovered him when he sold his soul to puff. hell he was even nice on the mic then. he just slowed his flow down and dumbed his lyrics a little bit for the mainstream to listen..
people dont know...they want to hate on the first flashy thing they see...just like they were all rockin parachute pants when hammer came out...theyll deny it...but they know they were diggin it...mase was an animal on the mic...like u said...he wouldve...and still can...eat most emcees up...hell he was taught by L...L one of the best emcees to come from NY...

lmao...i loved hammer man! that was some dope shit back then...and can't touch this can still get the crowd movin lol...hammer is a worldwide joke now but nobody can truthfully say back in the day they werent feelin a little hammer lol...as far as "murda mase"...i never even knew he made shit before he got w/ puff...can someone send me some of his old shit?

S.G.V.

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2003, 03:02:34 AM »
Lmao....

So much for all the 50-hating..
loon is better than 50 in every aspect...

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2003, 07:52:48 AM »
tight