Author Topic: any one diggin sean paul?  (Read 352 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
any one diggin sean paul?
« on: July 04, 2003, 02:45:08 PM »
yo i heard his two singles that he done............get busy and  gimme the light.........shits tight i cant hate, the beats are sick and so is sean paul from whats ive heard so far............anyone else feelin this cat?

TheSheriff

Re:any one diggin sean paul?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2003, 02:58:02 PM »
He sucks, apart from in Breathe. I was hella shocked when I heard that song, I was like...damn.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2003, 03:36:02 PM »
Great dancehall music. I like him better than the Elephant Man, Beenie Man and Bounty Killers cause he puts more melody in his delivery than the rough voice. I'm feelin' all his singles. His old shit was great too especially when he was in the group Magnificent 7.

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2003, 03:41:34 PM »
Im so sick of Sean Paul by now.  I dunno, but in Canada they been playin his shit alot for the past few years, and now all of a sudden he blows up huge in the states.  Man, those songs that are blowin up "Like Glue" ect are like a year or 2 old, at least.  Hes aiight but IMO he gets real annoying after awhile.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2003, 03:44:04 PM »
seems like y'all know mo than me about this cat, but his shit is dope 2 me from the 2 songs ive off him so far....

peace

S.G.V.

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2003, 04:38:55 PM »
Sean Paul is tight as fuck...i still think no song he has made fucks with "Here Comes The Boom"..him and Mr. Vegas ripped thta shit to shreads...

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2003, 04:41:52 PM »
Im so sick of Sean Paul by now.  I dunno, but in Canada they been playin his shit alot for the past few years, and now all of a sudden he blows up huge in the states.  Man, those songs that are blowin up "Like Glue" ect are like a year or 2 old, at least.  Hes aiight but IMO he gets real annoying after awhile.

Yeah, Sean Paul's been big in Canada for a few years now.  I knew the states would catch on soon enuff, lol.  I'm feelin him.  He's my favorite dancehall artist.  Beenie man got bumped

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2003, 04:49:24 PM »
He's tight, no doubt. I been planning to get his record. When dancehall is the genre, for me the no. 1 is Beenie Man, and no. 2 is Sean Paul.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2003, 06:35:50 PM »
yo i heard his two singles that he done............get busy and  gimme the light.........shits tight i cant hate, the beats are sick and so is sean paul from whats ive heard so far............anyone else feelin this cat?
my thoughts

Don Breezio

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2003, 06:38:56 PM »
Sean Paul is tight as fuck...i still think no song he has made fucks with "Here Comes The Boom"..him and Mr. Vegas ripped thta shit to shreads...

yea mos definetely...that track is dope as fuck...i love the songs he's put out so far (like glue, get busy, gimme the light)...i have liked him ever since i heard here comes the boom though. his whole dutty rock album is pretty dope...great dancehall shit.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2003, 08:38:16 PM »
yo breathe is so phat, the dre beats, thats a nice song, i dont really like sean paul, he gets anoying very quickly

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2003, 10:13:30 PM »
his mainstream shit is pretty good beat and all but the other stuff, not really feeling, i cant understand tha dude
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

Jome

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2003, 11:27:25 PM »
Sean Paul is tight as fuck.. and so is Kardinal Offishall..

But some of the tracks Sean Paul puts out.. they're hot at first.. but when you get tired of them.. you get really tired of them.

Suga Foot

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2003, 11:30:05 PM »
Jome, you should check out "Money Jane" By Kardinal, Sean Paul, and July Black (sings with Nas now).  That used to be the jam!

PLANT

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2003, 11:10:43 AM »
Jome, you should check out "Money Jane" By Kardinal, Sean Paul, and July Black (sings with Nas now).  That used to be the jam!
word!