Author Topic: any one diggin sean paul?  (Read 351 times)

bez

Re:any one diggin sean paul?
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2003, 11:30:54 AM »
I thinks its because hes new to Uk peeps and thats why we feel him so much.  Hes prob been around in U.S.A and Canada for a while now but as his shit is only just startin to break thru on to UK music tv like the box and mtv hits and shit its music to our ears.

I dunno about everyone else but I am sick of the same old poppy shite we get in UK and Sean Paul's beats and songs have actually give me a bit more of a reason to tune into them music channels just in case he gets played.  I love the beats in his tracks and even tho I cant really understand his lyrics he flows so well and shit.  its basically nod your head and tap your feet music with a difference, thats why I think UK peeps are feelin him a bit more than U.S.A peeps basically cos its new fresh music to us.

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2003, 11:31:24 AM »
But some of the tracks Sean Paul puts out.. they're hot at first.. but when you get tired of them.. you get really tired of them.

S.G.V.

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2003, 11:39:10 AM »

But some of the tracks Sean Paul puts out.. they're hot at first.. but when you get tired of them.. you get really tired of them.
u dont club do u jome?...."get busy" comes on...and every chick goes crazy...i could never get tired of that...

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2003, 02:17:42 PM »
Sean Pauls dope as fuck, the singles his released are crazy but i wasnt really feeling some of 'Dutty Rock'

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

TheSheriff

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2003, 02:24:04 PM »
Kardinal Offishal does kick ass.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2003, 02:25:39 PM »
Dats tha shit rite there......He's different......gets my props......he gone be successful.....

PS: he's pretty gay in his videos.....lol

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Jome

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2003, 10:50:02 PM »

u dont club do u jome?...."get busy" comes on...and every chick goes crazy...i could never get tired of that...

I'm talking about listening to the album.
Los Del Rios "Macarena" is dope when you're in the club.. you don't bump that shit on the daily at home, feel me ?

Suga Foot

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2003, 10:55:15 PM »
what the hell kinda clubs do you go to Jome, lol?

Jome

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2003, 11:03:53 PM »

All kindsa..
There's a lot of tracks that are dope right there.. in the club, that you would never even dream to buy or bump at home.. that's my point.  :D

S.G.V.

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2003, 11:11:47 PM »
lmao...due goin to some fruity ass clubs....

Jome

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2003, 11:22:15 PM »
Don't front... the bitches go bananas whenever they hear "Macarena".. that shit was MAJOR..

S.G.V.

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2003, 08:28:27 AM »
Don't front... the bitches go bananas whenever they hear "Macarena".. that shit was MAJOR..
lmao....maybe over there...they laugh when that track comes on here...

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2003, 10:23:04 AM »
No, I ain't exactly diggin' Sean Paul, I mean...I can appreciate his music, but that's it. I will not buy his album...

Jome

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2003, 04:52:35 PM »
lmao....maybe over there...they laugh when that track comes on here...

U.S. always keep it domestic.. they aint checking for much else than U.S., and maybe a little U.K. or other English-speaking mainstream artists.
Macarena was MAJOR all over the world.. shit sold millions in just about every country.. all over the world.

But this is getting off topic.. as usual.