Author Topic: I was at Kurupt's picnic  (Read 1376 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re:I was at Kurupt's picnic
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2003, 10:12:41 AM »

look at his tight crew, hes even got bow bow in there. ::)

This pic is old

yeah so damn old Bow Wow aint got hair anymore

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2003, 10:28:32 AM »
i dont care how old it is, looks like kurupt is kickin it with wee lads

DreDay

• Lil Geezy
  • Free Project Pat!!!!!
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2003, 01:39:50 PM »
sounds like a cripnik

LMAO....  Damn, that looks like a scary ass picnic.  No white folk to be found round there.  Kurupt looks like he is 90 pounds now or somethin.  Needs to start hittin those fast food jonts some more.

Buhda

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2003, 04:01:04 PM »
There are some really missinformed people in here. Picnic derived from a French word that was used back in the day to refer to a social event in which everyone brought food to share people who spread false knowledge like this are no better than the people they hate cause their both spreading hate. And just because you a minority talking shit about a mojority race it dosen't exempt you from being a racist.

Trauma-san

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2003, 05:44:27 PM »
Buhda, thank you for enlightening me.

I went and checked, and The origin of the Word Picnic has NOTHING to do with lynching, like you mentioned, it was a word long before then, it can be traced back to france, and germany.  

The french version was "piquenique", which was in existence in the late 1600's, and is derived from the words pique, which means 'pick', and 'nique' means 'trifle', the two together (they rhymed) were meant to denote a fun event where people could each bring 'pick' their own food and bring it to the 'piquenique'.

Whoever started this "Pick a Nigger" thing was obviously trying to make a REALLY, REALLY bad joke, and then the black community caught on to it not realizing they were making fun of themselves.  

Apologies? Anyone? Or is this just going to be another instance in which some ol BULLSHIT gets passed off on 'the man' ?

Trauma-san

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2003, 05:48:07 PM »
O.K., I just found out that the origin of the word "cracker" is complete bullshit too.

"Cracker" wasn't a term used to describe the guy who 'cracked the whip', it was ONLY used to describe poor white people.  The people who owned slaves were aristocrats.  

The term was ACTUALLY used, BY whites! White slave owners used the term to differentiate (in a condescending tone) themselves from whites who were TOO POOR to own slaves.

So when a black guy calls someone a cracker, he's actually mimicking a slave owner.  Way to go.  

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2003, 08:06:51 PM »
dont you have anything better to do than look up the work cracker and picnic? ::) ::) ::)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2003, 08:50:03 PM »
There are some really missinformed people in here. Picnic derived from a French word that was used back in the day to refer to a social event in which everyone brought food to share people who spread false knowledge like this are no better than the people they hate cause their both spreading hate. And just because you a minority talking shit about a mojority race it dosen't exempt you from being a racist.

so the the origins of the word picnic having to with lynchings is an urban legend, my bad about that....but for you to say im preaching hate? thats not true man.  How is it my fault for being misinformed?  You are trying to preach against hate but in the same sense ur calling me a racist?  What does that show you? PEACE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2003, 08:51:28 PM »

Apologies? Anyone? Or is this just going to be another instance in which some ol BULLSHIT gets passed off on 'the man' ?
how the fuck do you expect people to apologize when u are fucken BEGGING for one. Grow the fuck up and wait for one like a man

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2003, 09:35:00 PM »

so the the origins of the word picnic having to with lynchings is an urban legend, my bad about that....but for you to say im preaching hate? thats not true man.  How is it my fault for being misinformed?  You are trying to preach against hate but in the same sense ur calling me a racist?  What does that show you? PEACE

it don't mean your racist but you really shouldn't speak on shit you don't know like that.......and i'm glad the homie looked that up cause i have done reports and read alot about slavery and they did some fucked up shit but not like that

and the thing about crackers yeah its true and it was more about a status thing back then

heres something intereseting for yall too, WHITES WERE CALLED NIGGERS TOO the irish were called niggers at one point because it was all about status and hate not all color
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Sub-Z

« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2003, 09:46:28 PM »
" that white people have " thats fucking rasist

huh... oh kay. Well whatever, after all, white jokes are a very important part of being a minority. It's not racist, just in good fun after years of being called names and shit.

i love how calling whites names isnt racist

NEWS FLASH PEOPLE,IF YOURE A MINORITY YOU CAN BE RACIST AS MUCH AS YOU WANT,ITS NOT RACISM AS LONG AS YOURE A MINORITY

back to the subject,sounds like a shitty picnic,bbq,get together,whatever you wanna call it

S.G.V.

« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2003, 10:50:57 PM »
dont you have anything better to do than look up the work cracker and picnic? ::) ::) ::)
no...he doesnt...he tries his hardest to look smart...but he usually fails...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2003, 10:57:23 PM »

it don't mean your racist but you really shouldn't speak on shit you don't know like that.......

as i said..i was misinformed. Which means I thought i had facts infront of me...it seemed legit, a teacher told me with pictures and everything

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2003, 11:39:32 PM »

NEWS FLASH PEOPLE,IF YOURE A MINORITY YOU CAN BE RACIST AS MUCH AS YOU WANT,ITS NOT RACISM AS LONG AS YOURE A MINORITY

From Webster himself

Pronunciation: 'rA-"si-z&m also -"shi-
Function: noun
Date: 1936
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

So the commit "that's what white people have is not racist, one because there is nothing wrong with having a picnic with a basket and a sandwich, dorky yes, but I'm not putting down a race and proving mine to be superior. LOL... I'm explaining this to a wannabe Hitler... lol... now that's funny. What up Sub-Z  :D
« Last Edit: July 06, 2003, 11:41:00 PM by Lost Angel »

Sub-Z

« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2003, 12:00:30 AM »

From Webster himself

Pronunciation: 'rA-"si-z&m also -"shi-
Function: noun
Date: 1936
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

So the commit "that's what white people have is not racist, one because there is nothing wrong with having a picnic with a basket and a sandwich, dorky yes, but I'm not putting down a race and proving mine to be superior. LOL... I'm explaining this to a wannabe Hitler... lol... now that's funny. What up Sub-Z  :D

i wasnt even talking about that lmao i was talking about "Well whatever, after all, white jokes are a very important part of being a minority. It's not racist, just in good fun after years of being called names and shit.
"