Author Topic: I was at Kurupt's picnic  (Read 1377 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:I was at Kurupt's picnic
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2003, 12:32:10 AM »

i wasnt even talking about that lmao i was talking about "Well whatever, after all, white jokes are a very important part of being a minority. It's not racist, just in good fun after years of being called names and shit.
"

Yeah... that too... as long as it ain't some stupit shit. Like just making commites of observation. Like white people do with others. How many people on this board clown on Mexicans for being illegals and stupit and shit. They make serious commites that they feel are right, and I feel are just wrong. But I let it slide, it's the United States and we believe we can say what we want. Now white jokes aren't in hard feelings. It's more like, white people have picnics, white people wear funny cloths, white people go into danger instead of running... not like, Mexicans are stupit for coming across the boarder as a car seat, Mexicans don't want to learn English, Blacks act ghetto, which is stupit because they don't want to fit into white society. Ya' know, we make observational jokes, whites make put down commites and put down jokes. Big difference.

platinumk777

« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2003, 12:41:15 AM »
ahem... so that was some picnic, eh fellas?  :-\

Trauma-san

« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2003, 08:12:03 AM »
as i said..i was misinformed. Which means I thought i had facts infront of me...it seemed legit, a teacher told me with pictures and everything

Yeah, and you got all bent, and started a bunch of shit, and blah blah blah, ... in the end, you weren't even right.  You don't have any responsibility for your actions, either, you get flat out proved to be full of shit, and you just blame it on somebody else.  Be a man, take some responsibility, apologize for your fuck ups.  Of course you wont, nobody has responsibility anymore.  

Sub-Z

« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2003, 08:42:43 AM »

i wasnt even talking about that lmao i was talking about "Well whatever, after all, white jokes are a very important part of being a minority. It's not racist, just in good fun after years of being called names and shit.
"

Yeah... that too... as long as it ain't some stupit shit. Like just making commites of observation. Like white people do with others. How many people on this board clown on Mexicans for being illegals and stupit and shit. They make serious commites that they feel are right, and I feel are just wrong. But I let it slide, it's the United States and we believe we can say what we want. Now white jokes aren't in hard feelings. It's more like, white people have picnics, white people wear funny cloths, white people go into danger instead of running... not like, Mexicans are stupit for coming across the boarder as a car seat, Mexicans don't want to learn English, Blacks act ghetto, which is stupit because they don't want to fit into white society. Ya' know, we make observational jokes, whites make put down commites and put down jokes. Big difference.

i could care less if you make jokes,its just the fact that you said it isnt racism,where as if a white made a joke about a mexican or a black its racism whether they were just playin around or not.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2003, 11:50:39 AM »
There are some really missinformed people in here. Picnic derived from a French word that was used back in the day to refer to a social event in which everyone brought food to share people who spread false knowledge like this are no better than the people they hate cause their both spreading hate. And just because you a minority talking shit about a mojority race it dosen't exempt you from being a racist.

so the the origins of the word picnic having to with lynchings is an urban legend, my bad about that....

look it here scorpion...i said my bad before I read that  ur ass started begging for an apology...i think u should be the man and just wait to get one....cuz only stupid hoes, dumb bitches, and selfish people ASK for an apology

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2003, 02:03:12 PM »
damn you niggas still talking about this shit

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2003, 02:09:18 PM »
damn you niggas still talking about this shit

sorry shark...i guess discussing shit on a board is something that u cant  do

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2003, 08:28:42 PM »
Oh I can do that, I just dont have as much time on my hands as you do.

Sub-Z

« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2003, 11:30:55 PM »
Oh I can do that, I just dont have as much time on my hands as you do.

you need a lot of time to post on a message board?it takes like 20 seconds to make a post,and 5 minutes to read some replies and leave lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2003, 12:01:55 AM »
kurupt on crack......gee why doesn't that suprise me ,lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09