Author Topic: Pras vs. Wyclef - The war is on !!!!!!!  (Read 646 times)

S.G.V.

Re:Pras vs. Wyclef - The war is on !!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2003, 12:17:21 PM »
when did lauren go at him n shit?
u might win some....but u really lost one...

lost ones...

Don Breezio

Re:Pras vs. Wyclef - The war is on !!!!!!!
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2003, 12:35:43 PM »
clef is one of the most talented mc's out there...the carnival was straight fire...that had some of the dopest tracks ive ever heard (guantanamera, bubblegoose, year of the dragon, to all the girls, street jeopardy, stayin alive, mona lisa, and many others)...and the ecleftic album was dope as well...some of the tracks on there werent as good but it had some hot tracks too (where fugees at?, it doesnt matter, thug angel, diallo, 911, etc...) and then the masquerade album i havent listened to much because the first time i heard it i didnt pay much attention (like a year ago lol) and i havent gotten around to listening to it again sadly...i will though and im sure its just as dope. imo wyclef is way better as a solo artist than he was with the fugees...lauryn hill aint shit...and pras had some good songs but the majority of his ghetto superstar album was bullshit. i do think clef came a little weak in his flow on this freestyle and the lyrics could've been better...but even saying that...that freestyle would've still killed most mc's...thats why i would say wyclef is probably one of the best mc's of all time and he deserves a lot more respect than he gets...his style is so diverse...he can rap, sing, or do reggae...even have a little bit of rock on an album and it is all dope. i would never call wyclef a straight hip hop artist...in general he is but he doesnt just do hip hop and thats one thing i respect the most about him. clef is dope as a mf