Author Topic: If u hate the South...enter here...  (Read 342 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:If u hate the South...enter here...
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2003, 03:23:46 AM »
see if that's ALL i listened to , you'd have an argument but too bad it ain't true, plus you're frontin like i'm telling you what to listen to........go ahead and listen to your weak ass quote unquote "music"....it wouldn't suprise me if you listened to justin timberlake and AFI the way you're going on

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

S.G.V.

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2003, 03:26:50 AM »
see if that's ALL i listened to , you'd have an argument but too bad it ain't true, plus you're frontin like i'm telling you what to listen to........go ahead and listen to your weak ass quote unquote "music"....it wouldn't suprise me if you listened to justin timberlake and AFI the way you're going on
lmao...i love how u skipped around what i said...u have never listened to the majority of the people on that list...u pranced in here and hated...dont talk about the music if u dont know...most of them have albums that are amazin...they all got skills...but u wouldnt know that...ur stuck in ur one dimensional world...if u dont like it...then its not music i guess...hahahahahaha ur a joke foo...not that i did...but i will never take u serious....damn...

btw...i dont like punk...so i dont listen to AFI...but justins album had strong production...
« Last Edit: July 08, 2003, 03:27:18 AM by S.G.V. »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2003, 03:37:38 AM »
man i told you earlier i fully know who those  artists are, fucking idiot

and i resent the statement that i live in a 1 dimentional world and if i don't like it it's not music. again you manage to contradict yourself while throwing empty disses at me. 1 i propbably know more about music than anyone on this board , so me being 1 dimentional is the weakest thing you can put at me. and the fact that you're stuck in hip hop and admitted it kinda flips the script. also there's tons of music i don't like but i credit all the live long day. i fucking can't stand the beatles but i can honestly judge them and distinguish their music  as classic (again being able to seperate opinion and quality)  i can't stand most eastcoast rap but i can honestly say 98% of it is better than just about all current westcoast music and 99.99 % of all southern music. i don't like ludacris but  i'll give him his dues as a credible good time artist.

your just running out of things to say about me man..

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2003, 03:37:52 AM »

and i resent the statement that i live in a 1 dimentional world and if i don't like it it's not music. again you manage to contradict yourself while throwing empty disses at me. 1 i propbably know more about music than anyone on this board , so me being 1 dimentional is the weakest thing you can put at me. and the fact that you're stuck in hip hop and admitted it kinda flips the script. also there's tons of music i don't like but i credit all the live long day. i fucking can't stand the beatles but i can honestly judge them and distinguish their music  as classic (again being able to seperate opinion and quality)  i can't stand most eastcoast rap but i can honestly say 98% of it is better than just about all current westcoast music and 99.99 % of all southern music. i don't like ludacris but  i'll give him his dues as a credible good time artist.

S.G.V.

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2003, 03:42:34 AM »

lmao...i never said i only listen to hip hop..quote me on that...hahaha...that was a lame one...i listen hip hop...r & b...reggae...rock...just not punk...spanish music..i listen to plenty of shit man...but i can see u have a bias towards the south...so ur lost in this thread....and u r one dimensional...u want to denounce anything u dislike...as ur doin with this south shit...i cant stand 50...but i still made an effort to check his album...fully...ask jome...lmao mr. music here...

i doubt u know these artists by ur comments...theyre not consistent with their music...
« Last Edit: July 08, 2003, 03:43:27 AM by S.G.V. »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2003, 03:50:51 AM »

lmao...i never said i only listen to hip hop..quote me on that...hahaha...that was a lame one...i listen hip hop...r & b...reggae...rock...just not punk...spanish music..i listen to plenty of shit man...but i can see u have a bias towards the south...so ur lost in this thread....and u r one dimensional...u want to denounce anything u dislike...as ur doin with this south shit...i cant stand 50...but i still made an effort to check his album...fully...ask jome...lmao mr. music here...

i doubt u know these artists by ur comments...theyre not consistent with their music...

it's hard to like  a genre of rap that is full of morons with gold teeth talking about worn out cliches

and it's hard to give credit to them when they're more repetetive than a fuckin mary go round

i don't hate ALL southern artists if this was true i wouldn't be a rabid outkast/goodie mob fan.........so you're lil jabs at me are useless once again

oh yeah what rock, and R & B do you listen too :: gets ready to hear a response like "oh i listen to stain'd, puddle of mudd, mudvayne, jessica simpson, ashanti, lil mo' "
and it's especially

S.G.V.

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2003, 04:00:04 AM »
it's hard to like  a genre of rap that is full of morons with gold teeth talking about worn out cliches

and it's hard to give credit to them when they're more repetetive than a fuckin mary go round

i don't hate ALL southern artists if this was true i wouldn't be a rabid outkast/goodie mob fan.........so you're lil jabs at me are useless once again

oh yeah what rock, and R & B do you listen too :: gets ready to hear a response like "oh i listen to stain'd, puddle of mudd, mudvayne, jessica simpson, ashanti, lil mo' "
and it's especially
the south talks about a lot of issues man...really u dont know...i listen to slipknot...the doors...hendrix...beatles...system of a down...zepplin(occasionally)...black sabbath...taproot...as for r & b...new r & b is pretty wack...aside from R.kelly...but i listen to jodeci...h-town...isley brothers...earth wind and fire...marvin gaye...al green...commodores sometimes...roger and zapp...erykah badu...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2003, 04:05:41 AM »
slipknot-trash (LOL)
System of a Down-they aight
taproot-crap

the rest is questionable if you truely like them  though

just for curiousity's sake , you say you're a black sabbath fan  (and this is a question that any casual black sabbath fan would know) who took ozzy's spot when he left, what album was it , and how many albums did ozzy make with Sabbath

hendrix-who discovered him (not who he jammed with) who discovered him (common music knowledge)

S.G.V.

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2003, 04:11:18 AM »
slipknot-trash (LOL)
System of a Down-they aight
taproot-crap

the rest is questionable if you truely like them  though

just for curiousity's sake , you say you're a black sabbath fan  (and this is a question that any casual black sabbath fan would know) who took ozzy's spot when he left, what album was it , and how many albums did ozzy make with Sabbath

hendrix-who discovered him (not who he jammed with) who discovered him (common music knowledge)

only album from sabath i got is the live album...i never got more...but i do listen to that...i wouldnt know the answer to ur question...

but the guy who found hendrix...he was the bass player of the animals ...he was a somewhat chubby guy...cant think of the name off the top of my head...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2003, 04:17:32 AM »
see man , i'm going to be real with you here, if all you got is the LIVE album.....don't bother saying you're a sabbath fan.....i'm being sincere with that here, man that's almost disrespectful

but i'm glad you got the hendrix one right

S.G.V.

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2003, 04:19:43 AM »
see man , i'm going to be real with you here, if all you got is the LIVE album.....don't bother saying you're a sabbath fan.....i'm being sincere with that here, man that's almost disrespectful

but i'm glad you got the hendrix one right
i didnt say i was a sabbath fan...i said i listen to them...which is true...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2003, 04:24:23 AM »
that is so disrespectful to say you listen to them cuz you have a live album. that's like my lil cousin saying yeah i listen to westcoast music.....i mean all i have heard and seen is off of that up in smoke tour tape but yeah i listen to that g-funk " lol

S.G.V.

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2003, 04:25:58 AM »
that is so disrespectful to say you listen to them cuz you have a live album. that's like my lil cousin saying yeah i listen to westcoast music.....i mean all i have heard and seen is off of that up in smoke tour tape but yeah i listen to that g-funk " lol
i mean ive listened to their material...but all i know is the live album...my friend who used to live with me would bump them...i was only able to snatch the live album from him...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2003, 04:32:22 AM »
do youself a favor

get yourself the first 5 sabbath records , then you can say you listen to em...or at least the first 3

S.G.V.

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2003, 04:36:12 AM »
do youself a favor

get yourself the first 5 sabbath records , then you can say you listen to em...or at least the first 3
dub em for me...then ill get em...otherwise i aint droppin cash on em...but i listened to sabbath for damn near six months every mornin when my homie lived with me...he moved out...and all i could steal from him was the live album...