Author Topic: Beanie Siegel arrested on attempted murder charges!!  (Read 227 times)

S.G.V.

Re:Beanie Siegel arrested on attempted murder charges!!
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2003, 03:46:22 AM »

Six shots with a 9, and 2 of them hit the dude.. that's probably at least 5-10 years behind bars.. damn.
probably more than 10...easily...i dont know if hes been arrested before...im sure he probably has...hes lookin at 10+...unless they can plea it down...maybe...but doubt it...hes an idiot if he did do it...this isnt like x-raided...he wasnt some rich rapper...he just dropped an underground LP...that didnt make much money...beanie is a platinum rapper...all over mtv and bet and shit...he has plenty of money...but hes tryin to keep it street...and fucks up...

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2003, 09:04:56 AM »
probably more than 10...easily...i dont know if hes been arrested before...im sure he probably has...hes lookin at 10+...unless they can plea it down...maybe...but doubt it...hes an idiot if he did do it...this isnt like x-raided...he wasnt some rich rapper...he just dropped an underground LP...that didnt make much money...beanie is a platinum rapper...all over mtv and bet and shit...he has plenty of money...but hes tryin to keep it street...and fucks up...

yeah beanie is an idiot
http://www.philadelphiaweekly.com/cover/
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2003, 09:37:31 AM »
UPDATE

Beanie Sigel is behind bars, facing attempted murder charges, after turning himself in to police Thursday night in Philadelphia.

The Roc-A-Fella recording artist and leader of the State Property clique surrendered around 11:15 p.m., shortly after performing with Jay-Z on the Rock the Mic tour, police said.

The arrest stems from an incident on Tuesday when the rapper allegedly fired approximately six shots from a silver 9 mm at a man in front of Philadelphia's Pony Tail Go-Go Bar. One shot is said to have struck the man in the foot and another in the stomach. Police have not released the name of the victim, who is a resident of Philadelphia.

An investigator on the case said Sigel knew the man he is accused of shooting for several years, and witnesses have told police that the two were shaking hands shortly before the incident. According to authorities, the victim walked outside the Pony Tail close to 1 a.m. on Tuesday, when he got into an argument with two females. Sigel allegedly pulled up in a Cadillac Escalade moments later. Police said the rapper asked the women, "Who?," and after they pointed to the victim, the MC is said to have opened fire.

The investigator said the victim was in "grave condition" after the shooting, even losing his vital signs at one point. He was rushed to the hospital at University of Pennsylvania and is listed in critical condition.

Sigel's lawyer and mother negotiated with police to allow the rapper to perform at the Rock the Mic Philadelphia stop Thursday night before turning himself in. Besides attempted murder, Sigel also faces charges of aggravated assault, simple assault and possession of a criminal instrument. Sigel and his representatives could not be reached for comment
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

Jome

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2003, 05:45:41 PM »

Six shots with a 9, and 2 of them hit the dude.. that's probably at least 5-10 years behind bars.. damn.

Yeah, but he gonna have a nice lineup of attorneys.. will probably reduce the sentence with a few years..

S.G.V.

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2003, 05:56:01 PM »

Yeah, but he gonna have a nice lineup of attorneys.. will probably reduce the sentence with a few years..

he better pray Lyor Cohen gets his lawyers...as does Jay and Dame...hes gonna need it...theyre gonna have to drop alotta cash for him...but like i said...hes probably got a shitty prior record that wont help...

Jome

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2003, 09:14:01 PM »
hes probably got a shitty prior record that wont help...

Yeah, but I don't think he's convicted..

He sold crack to a undercover cop once.. and got 2 years probation.
He ran from the police, and on the way threw away his .45 Berreta, but they never nailed him for it, due to lack of evidence.

He was charged for putting a gun to a womans head.. the woman didn't make it to court...
He was charged for blocking a Ford with his Bentley, and thereafter joining the beatdown of the man in the Ford.. but the man didn't show up in court.

So he been in court several times.. but only once convicted.. and that was 10 years ago or so..
« Last Edit: July 08, 2003, 09:15:39 PM by PhaŽoahe Jome »

S.G.V.

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2003, 10:35:29 PM »
hes probably got a shitty prior record that wont help...

Yeah, but I don't think he's convicted..

He sold crack to a undercover cop once.. and got 2 years probation.
He ran from the police, and on the way threw away his .45 Berreta, but they never nailed him for it, due to lack of evidence.

He was charged for putting a gun to a womans head.. the woman didn't make it to court...
He was charged for blocking a Ford with his Bentley, and thereafter joining the beatdown of the man in the Ford.. but the man didn't show up in court.

So he been in court several times.. but only once convicted.. and that was 10 years ago or so..

lmao...based on that id give him time...haha..damn...